*Chapter 15*

I pulled my socks laying on my bed as my eyes laid heavy. My door opened slowly as nanny came in settling an orange juice and chips on the tray.

"You were home late today. How was your evening?" She ask as she plopped a space next to me. I sighed drinking the orange juice in half.

"A guy kidnapped me but he didn't do anything bad." I reassured. She looked taken aback as a gasp escaped her throat. "You were kidnapped? By who? Why?" She asked. I looked at her for a minute before bursting out in tears.

"Mommy knew. Didn't she tell you?" I asked slowly. Nanny shook her head while rubbing my back. I sniffed drying my tears with the back of my hands.

"She went on a date." She added. I looked at my hands on what she said. Mommy went on a date and don't even care about me? 

"Are you alright my child?" Nanny asked bringing me back from my trance. I shook my head munching my chips. 

"You can tell me. A problem is half solved when shared." She says. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself.

"Mommy doesn't love me anymore. She didn't even bother looking out for me and-" I said half way through my sentence.

"It's okay my dear. Don't say that. She loves you dearly but you must try to understand her." Nanny told. 

I can't believe she's supporting mommy in this. No one supports me anymore. They don't love me and nanny, she doesn't understand what I'm going through.

"I need to sleep nanny. I'm tired." I spoke finishing with my meal and laying down on the bed with my only understandable friend.

Teddy

>.<>.<

"Good morning Princess. How was your day?" Kyle greeted me kissing my forehead. I smiled sadly at her adjusting my clothes.

"You don't look happy today. Are you still upset about yesterday?" She continued looking at me worriedly. Can't she see I don't want to talk to anyone now?

"I need some time alone please." I mumbled hoping she heard me. She sighed touching my shoulder.

"I'm here for you if you need me." She said leaving me on my I took out my books I needed for today and closing the locker tight.

"Hey sis." Rose voice came. I turned to look at her. She was with Kelvin and some people around her. I waved poorly turning back and leaving before she can protest. I don't want to talk to anybody right now. Why don't people understand?

On my way to my first class, I bumped into someone knocking me down. I whimpered as my head hit the floor and almost breaking my skull.

Key word: Almost.

I looked up slowly only to meet with those brown honey eyes. He was wearing joggers and a hoodie. 

"Watch where you go baby girl." He said smirking. I don't believe him right now. Yesterday, he was nice and helpful to me and now, he's mocking me. I wiped the tears that strolled down my cheeks regaining my posture.

"I'm sorry." I whispered ready to leave but was stopped. 

"I have classes with you Aurora. Let's walk together." He grinned. I nodded in agreement. I just want to get to class without any problems. 

"You don't look pretty when you cry. Wipe that tears, I don't want to be seen walking with a cry baby." He said when we stopped in front of the door. 

______~~~________

"Are you sure you're alright?" Kyle said as in, she keeps bugging me. I nodded falsely. Deep down, I was more than shattered. Since that night, I've been trying to talk with my mommy but she keeps ignoring me like I don't exist. She even forgot she had a daughter.

I try hard not to get affected by her actions. But I fail miserably. "I'm good. I just want to be alone today. I'm not feeling alright." I spoke. She nodded leading me to our table. Luckily, Hendrix and the boys has not arrived yet.

"How is your mom?" Kyle began. I looked up to her not wanting to talk about her right now. My chest was very tight.

"Fine." I muttered. She took that as a key point and stopped talking to me. Once the guys arrived, they started talking about this school party that was coming up next 2 weeks. I hope I don't get invited. 

Who am I kidding? Who will want to invite a small babyish girl like me?

All this time, I felt Hendrik stare burn through my forehead. I shifted occasionally not being comfortable with what was happening.

"What happened to you?" He asked. Deeply but softly. Everyone at once stopped talking and turned to look at me. 

I hate attention.

"I'm alright. Why do you bother asking?" I turned back against him. I could feel his smirking getting bigger.

"You are too innocent to lie to me." He replied looking at my lips. I cleared my throat at the answer. What do my lips have to do with anything going on?

"I don't want to talk about it." I said openly. He leaned backwards into the chair still looking at me. However, Tyler and Ron along with Kyle went back to talking. I took all the bottle of water drinking it in. 

Was I that open? Like a book. 

"How are you doing?" I asked bringing up a lighter conversation with Hendrix. He huffed running his hands through his  blonde hair.

"Don't try to duge my question. I can see you're not alright and something is up with you." He said leaning back in.

I looked into his eyes mesmerized by it. "I'm not lying." I mumbled. He laughed drinking his juice. 

"Really?" He asked. "You're so naive." He whispered leaning from across the table. This was getting too much for me. I could feel my heart beating too fast. I just stared into his eyes admiring his features. 

"There's nothing to know about me." I croaked. He chuckled once again finding my words funny. I was starting to feel embarrassed. I don't like how he acts.

"There's a lot to know about you Aurora and trust me, I'm going find out."