*Chapter 3*

I collected my food which consists of French fries and chocolate cookies

I collected my food which consists of French fries and chocolate cookies. I like eating sweet food but mommy says it's bad. I walked randomly lowering my head down from all the attention. I sat at the table dumping my bag and concentrating on the delicious junk right in front of me.   

As I ate, I noticed the hall was quiet and was only my chewing that was heard. I blushed embarrassed but that wasn't what made the hall quiet. It was the 4 scary guys that walked into the hall. They all had that black and dark ink on their wrist and arm. One of them was steve but the others, I didn't recognize. I shrug turning away and going back to my baby. (My food)

I  froze when all the 4 boys strolled right in front of me scowling at me angrily except Steve. He just sat on the chair eating his food. I ignored them and concentrated on my food but it was snatched by one of them and he threw it all away on the floor. 

I looked at my food that was dirty. Some of the cookies broke and the french fries were stepped on. I turned to look at the guys who threw my food away. He was huge looked scary but not as scary as the guy in the middle with blonde hair. 

"Why did you throw my food away?" I asked tearily. I was afraid of what was going to happen. I imagined them as a cartoon but smoke gushing out of their nose. 

"Who is this little prick?" The one at the right asked. He had black hair and a lot of dark scary mark on his body. I swallowed fiddling with my fingers. 

Prick? What is that? It sounds mean. 

" Oh, She's Aurora," Steve said smiling at me. I forgot I was angry at him and smiled back happily. His smile was pretty. 

Swiftly, the blonde boy slammed his hands on the table earning all the attention. His brown cute eyes were on me. He scanned my body observing me before his eyes landed on my lips and then backto my eyes.

"Listen to me Disney princess, I don't care who you are. I heard you are new here so I'm keeping my cool with you. Don't mess with me or my friends or you'll regret it... He rested, looking at my lips then back to my eyes.

 "Get the hell out of here!" He yelled causing me to flinch. I stood there tears pouring out of my eyes. 

I grabbed my bag running away from them. From there and from him. I don't understand what I did to him. I ran into what looked like the girl's restroom. I put my bag on the sink table and carried myself on it. I started rocking back and forth trying to control my breathing. 

The scary guy triggered it. I speedily searched my bag looking for my pump. When I finally found it, I took it in my mouth breathing in and out. My eyes were teary and soaked. I looked like Cinderella's step-mother right now. 

I shut my eyes with one last tear streaming down my face. I hate this school. I was right! No one will like me. Even if steve was nice, he was still part of the bad guys. I opened my eyes when I heard the toilet door open and someone came in. 

"Hey, are you okay?" Someone asked me. She was taller than me with a lot of height, short ponytail with a big oversized white hoodie. A small tattoo next to her ear. She was beautiful.

"Who are you?" She asked a little bit scared. I now believe that a person with tattoos are scary and mean.

"I'm Kyle." She said bringing out her hands to help me back to my feet. I got back right on my feet dusting my clothes and grabbing my bag.

"Thank you," I whispered. She nodded bringing her face close to mine. "You're cute  but don't you ever cry." She said softly wiping my tears away. I looked at the dirty floor attempting to distract myself.

"Sorry for Tyler's behaviour. He's a jerk." She insulted as we exited the toilet. I just hope we were not going to the cafeteria again.

"I bought back your cookies and french fries." She said again when we were in the cafeteria. I smiled sadly at her when we were still going back to that table. They were still there eating and talking like they didn't hurt my feelings and my cookies.

"It's okay. They won't do anything to you." She assured as we walked back to the table. Their body tenses at my presence but I didn't dare raise my head. 

"Please." Kyle only said and she took me to the seat. 

She brought my cookies and french fries on my table. I took a small peek at their faces, they were all talking and didn't even seem to mind me except the blonde bad guy. 

He was watching dangerously. 

I ignored him going to my cookies. They looked so charming and cute. 

I wish I could marry a cookie.

I ate my chocolate cookie silently looking at my laps while I enjoy the sweet taste of my taste buds. I love eating cookies when I was 7 but I didn't eat them again when I started growing up because it affected me mentally. 

I moaned at the sweet taste of the french fries and ketchup together. The fries were the wifey and the ketchup was the husband. I was their baby. I laughed at myself at the thoughts of it. 

Just imagine yourself as a cookie. You could eat yourself all-day

A/n

Okay, I know that Aurora's babyish behaviour is a little bit annoying but well, she thinks like a child so yeah. 

Hope you guys enjoy it! Again, please vote and comment. 

Thank you deliciously.