*Chapter 34*

I groaned when I felt a sharp pain hit me on my neck. It was so unbearable that I thought I would pass out. I slowly got up from what looked like a couch. It was so delicate and comfy. My eyes took in the place I was. It was a villa. 

"Finally." I heard someone muttered. I turned to look around just to see Kyle and omg...Henry? My face lit up at his presence. I never thought I would say this but I was so glad to see someone. It's weird that he was the person who kidnapped me and we are now friends. 

"How are you?" His dark voice questioned. I nodded my head happily. Suddenly, I was plucked up from the couch and was now in someone's arm. 

"You do you feel now?" Hendrick asked periphrastically facing me but Henry. I rolled my eyes thoughtfully and purred. 

"Just a small pain at the back of my neck," I replied wiggling to get out from his iron grip. He chuckled at me. 

"You're not going anywhere." He whispered into my ears that sent a shiver down my spine. I stopped wiggling and started playing with his hair that was so soft. 

"This is getting awkward. Imma chill for some time in your fridge." Henry said walking into the kitchen. 

"Okay. How did she even get here? Isn't she suppose to be in school?" Kyle asked.

"I should be asking you the same thing, Lil sister."

"Hey, My question first." She pouted. '

"She fainted in the hallway. I picked her up and brought her here and now, she's here in my arms." Hendrick explained. 

"We have a sick bay in school." 

"A sickbay that's full of weirdos and creeps," Hendrick replied dropping me on the couch. I whined a little getting off the couch and running to where Henry was.

A muffin was in his mouth and a soda. He looked............ Gross. 

"You're not supposed to see this but whatever." He said in a muffle. I chuckled going to the fridge and scanning it. It was like a market. 

"Can I eat an apple, please?" I asked myself hoping Hendry heard. 

"You can anything you want. But don't eat my d-

"Shut up!"Hendrick groaned from the living room. I picked an apple and much into it. My teeth chattered a little from its coldness. 

"What are you going to do now?"

"Do what?" Hendrick asked irritated. His eyes were still trained on me. 

"How are you going to give me that massage I've been dreaming of. I bought a massaging oil and it may g-" Henry was cut off.

"You need to learn how to shut up for once in your miserable life."

"Who told you your life isn't miserable much worse than mine?" 

"Where are your mommy and daddy?" I hurriedly brought up.

Hendrick P.OV

"Where are your mommy and daddy?" Aurora asked. I looked at her. She was already sitting on the counter bouncing her legs while eating an apple. 

"Dead." I lied.

She heaved in the process of dropping the apple on the floor. Her legs stopped bouncing as they were looking at her laps.

"I'm sorry." She said, wistfully." 

I looked at Hendry who was yawning and opening his mouth like a dog. Apathetic fool he is. 

I slowly walked up to her placed my hands on her lap. My face stiffened a little when I detected a drop of tears on her lap. 

She was crying just because of me losing a stupid and arrogant, parent? 

"They are not important and not worth your precious tears," I said cupping her puffy cheeks. She shook her head. 

"I lost my father when I was a child. How did you feel when you lost yours?" She asked. I felt a sting of pain in my heart. I don't know how it feels to lose a parent but from the look of Aurora, it hurt like hell. 

"Nothing," I replied emotionlessly. Guilt washed over me. I lied to her and now she's crying for me losing my parents. 

"Didn't you love your parents?" 

My bit my lips in the process of gripping my fist. 

Love? Parents? Did they even love me?

"I don't and I will never. Let's talk of something new?" I suggested. She shuffled on her spot still wanting to talk about the 'dead parent'. I hate it when people pity me. It made me feel weak.

"But-

"I don't want to talk about it! Will, you shut the hell up!!!?" I snapped turning around so my back was facing her. I closed my eyes for 4 seconds and opened them back turning around to face her. 

"I'm-

"It's nothing. Please, take me home." She begged. I sighed regretfully. She was sad because and I shouted at her. How I wish I wasn't Bipolar. She hopped off the counter going into the living room to take her bag without even looking me in the eye. 

"Bye, love. And yeah, do you know how to massage?" Henry asked. She turned to look at him with a small smile on her lips.

Oh, and now she's looking at him and not me. Just wonderful! 

"I don't. But I'll try to learn how to. Bye!" She said softly. 

With that, we travelled into the car.

"I'm really sorry for shouting at you." I began. She looked at but turned her head to look away at the passing streets. 

"Please, say something!" I practically begged. 

She sighed resting her head on the seat's head. 

"It's okay. You don't have to say sorry. I shouldn't have asked you about them. I just want you to know that they love you. And I love you too. You're not alone and we can fight this together." She said. 

My hands were shaking at her words. It really meant something. My heart pace was faster than that of a deer that just ran. 

"Thank you." That was only what I could say as silence took over the car. 

A/n

Another updateeeee up! Sadly, this may be the last update as today is Sunday and the end of my uploading. But it depends. I may upload very soon. Depends on my mood and schedule. 

Don't get your hopes high;)

How do you like the chapter? 

Comment down below and don't forget to vote and add to your reading list so you can stay informed of any time I upload a new Chapter.

I love you all:)

Harry Styles or Zayn malik?