*Chapter 28*

"You didn't have to come to pick me today. What will I say to the bus and to my mommy?" I said feeling sad for leaving my pancakes and my waffles half-eaten. He scoffed turning to the left that goes to our school.

"I hate pancakes and Waffles." He objected. A gasp escaped my mouth as he turned to look at me shocked and amused. 

"You don't like ice-cream and now, you also don't like Pancakes and Waffles. What exactly do you like?"

"I love other things in specific but not in food." He said. By now, we are already in school in the parking lot.

"You're no fun," I mumbled turning to open the car's door. But Hendrick himself decided to stop me by locking the car. He leaned forward to me so that his breath is now fanning my face and his eyes looking into mine. 

"There's a day you'll take that back." My breath limped. I'm 100% sure that my face was as red as a tomato from our closeness. 

"Can you please open the door. I want to go out." I said under my breath. He loosened the cap lock so now I can now go outside. 

---

"Long time sis." Rose greeted. "Are you ready for the wedding next week?" 

I open my eyes wide at the question? How did I forget about that? I looked at her with a fake smile hoping she'll know I remembered. 

"Of course, she didn't remember."Someone infringed. 

And guess who?

"You don't?"

"I do but I have a lot on my mind," I said with a pouty lip. I shoot Hendrick a glare who was smirking at me.

"You don't have to lie babydoll. Just admit it." He said pinching my cheeks in which I slapped away angrily. 

"I'm going to class!" I declared stomping on my foot angrily while Rose and Hendrick kept laughing at me.

I closed my eyes trying to breathe in and out. It was coming again.

My attack. And it happens to be that I didn't bring my pump with me.

"Looking for this love?" A well-known voice appeared. I looked up to meet those brown cute eyes which belong to Hendrick. He was wearing a worried face and a sad one. I quickly took it pressing the top for air and inhaling the gaseous substance is produced. 

How did he get this so fast?

"Thank you." I managed to breathe out. He started caressing my back for comfort which send goosebumps on my skin.

"It's nothing." He replied drawing me close to me which sent me by surprise. 

"Why do you want to seat next to me? Kenzie wouldn't like that." I defended. He huffed running his hands through his hair. 

"I don't want her close to me. I would break her chicken legs if I even see her shadows " With those words, I started laughing non-stop.

"Chicken leg? She is not a chicken, silly?" I told grasping hold of my tummy in pain from laughing. 

"To me, she is."He replied boredly. I stopped laughing a little looking at what the teacher who just entered has written.

ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

"You have cute brown eyes. I don't like them but blue is much better." Lucy teased. Her eyes flamed up looking at me before repeating back to their normal ones. I think she hates me... But I don't think she does.

She was really confusing me.

"I like brown eyes. It fits you Aurora." Xander said. I smiled still looking at Lucy who scoffed a little before leaving the empty seat.

" I don't think she likes me" I uttered wistfully. Xander huffed forcing my chin to look up at him. I gasped still surprised by the act. He was becoming to 'close' to me.

"Just because one person doesn't like you doesn't mean no one does. I like you." He said stroking my chin which was becoming too uncomfortable for my liking.

"Thanks," I said. He murmured going back to his phone and leaving me confused as always about boys.

Boys are strange things, aren't they?

"What music do you like?" He asked drawing out an earpiece from his back pocket. I watched him intensely.

"Barbie and Ken," I replied candidly. That was the only song mommy allows me to play and listen to 

"How nice." He said sneeringly. I pouted crossing my arms and standing up to leave. He looked concentrated in what he was doing.

"Hey, Babe," Hendrix called out earnings all the attention from the students including Kenzie who was kissing a guy while sitting on his lap.

"Babe?" I asked confused. He rolled his eyes seizing me by my arm and steering me outside. I was confused at first but got what he was doing. He wants us to talk alone.

"How has your day been?" He asked taking a seat under the tree. I furrowed my eyebrow at him trying to see the mask behind the face.

"What? Just because I'm Hendrick doesn't mean I can't ask how someone's day had been." He endorsed raising his hands in the air. 

"Good, enough," I said taking a sip of my water. I looked up at him just to see him looking at me once again.

"How did you grow your eyebrow so thick and long?" He asked brushing his palm on my eyebrow which I slapped away.

"You need to stop slapping me." He complained about a whine. I giggled mumbling a 'sorry' before replying. 

"I grew up with it. I got it from my grand-mommy." I replied locking the cap of the after bottle tightly before turning to face him.

"That's nice." He said smugly. I looked at him for a while studying his appearance. How can a guy be so cute and yet, very annoying at the same time?

Boys are so annoying.

"Take a pic-"

"Do you know how to play Princess subway?." I brought up trying to avoid the reply he was gonna give. I saw a smirk on his face as he leaned closer to my face brushing his lips on mine.

He said tucking a piece of a strand of hair behind my ears. My breath hitched. His eyes flicker to my lips before going back to my eyes. The air was smothering and was beginning to get awkward. I saw a dark flash in his eyes as he stared at me.

"Wow! I'll just come back later" A voice said.

A/n

O, My Lord. A lot of people added 'Naive' to their reading list which is so so so so so so amazing. Thank you all. (.-.)

Sowwy guys. You guys would have thought they were gonna kiss. Well, Not yet. 

(Sorry for the late upload)

I know I know. On Wattpad, someone interrupts or something bad happens when something begins to happen between two love birds. 

I'm sorry about that.

As I said before, this story is far from over. The naive parts are yet to come very soon. Plus the romantic part.

In the meantime, please check out my other books;

* Fangs

* Dancing with the devil

*Down the basement ( Taken down for serious editing)

Fangs is slowly updated for now because I still have to finish this book. But check out the few chapter and yes, don't forget to vote and comment. 

If you spot any mistake, please tell me OR Dm me. I'll fix it right away.

Adios! Baby!