Chapter Eight

Katy's POV

I opened my eyes and saw Zach sitting right next to me, holding my hand. I gave a smile to him, still feeling tired. I bought my hand up to my neck and touched my neck. It hurt when I touch it.

"Ouch."

"Are you okay baby girl?" Zach asked in concern.

"No, but I will be. I hope." I replied

Zach chuckled. "Good. How did you get hurt babe, the rouge was behind me." Zach asked with curiosity in his tone.

"Oh well you were fighting a rouge. I finished killing one then I saw another rouge, I could tell he was going to attack you from the the back and bite your neck.." I said

"So you jumped in. How could you baby, look what happen to you. Why would you do that." Zach asked me. He was pissed, but he was doing his best not to show it.

Which made me pissed. "Is that even a question Zach. How could you say that?! Your my mate, like it's your duty to help and protect me it's mine to help and protect you." I relied with a pissed tone.

"I know, I'm sorry baby girl, I just can't believe I didn't see the rouge, I can't believe I let him hurt you." Zach said, not looking at me.

"Babe, look at me." Zach instantly looked at me and I kissed him, I crashed my lips on to his. The kiss was full of love. He then bit my lip and asked for entrance, I gladly accepted. Then the door flung open and we broke the kiss. We both growled at the same only to find Alex at the door.

"I see your better." Alex said through clenched teeth.

"You could say that." I replied

"Well I need to call Doctor Jones to tell him your wake." Zach said "Don't go trying anything with Katy." Zach added, and glared at Alex.

Zach stepped out of the room and Alex and I were in an awkward silence.

Alex then broke the silence. "You know I felt pain when you were hurt right."

"Right. Nothing compared to much pain Zach felt though. Even when I was passed out I could feel his anger, and how much he wanted to kill that rouge. Which he did." I stated

"Could you feel my pain?" Alex asked curiously

"Yes, but it wasn't as strong as Zach's pain." I replied

Alex sighed. "That was expected." He said sighing again

Zach then came back into the room. Thank god because the awkwardness with Alex was getting to me.

"Okay well Doctor Jones will be here in 5mins. So get rest baby, I'm going to go get you something to eat." Zach said with a smile and then pecked my lips. "Alex let's go." Zach added.

Alex and Zach left the room and there was silence in the room. I closed my eyes and waited for Doctor Jones.

"I see you've woken up." Doctor Jones said opening the door and walking towards me.

I gave him a smile.

"Are you feeling dizzy or nauseous?"

"No, I just have a head ace and my neck pains." I replied

"That will pass in an hour or so. You know your a special wolf right?"

"I'm aware, but I still don't know what makes me special." I replied

"You healed in less then 4hours, that says something." He said "However I know how your different, you see your mother-- before he could continue I cut him off.

"She is not my mom." I said

"Sorry, when Miss Mariah gave birth to you, I took a blood sample from you and analysed it."

"You know why I'm not an ordinary wolf don't you?" I asked wide eyed.

"Yes, would you like too read the analysis?" Doctor Jones asked me calmly

"Yes please." I replied in an instant

"I'll be back." he replied

I nodded. I'm going to find out about my wolf now. I can't believe it. What if it's bad?

After a couple of seconds doctor Jones came into the room with yellow papers. "Here it is." He said and then handed it too me.

"I'm going to wait outside so you can read it and take your time." He said with a genuine smile.

"Thank you so much doctor Jones." I smiled back, and I meant it.

I looked the the papers and on the first page it had my name. Katy Rose Holt. I stopped using the last name Holt because it was pointless using a last name that meant nothing to you. So I use my middle name as my full name.

I flipped to the second page and there it was the name that had my jaw dropped 'The Royal Wolf.'

Me Katy Rose, The Royal Wolf. The most powerful wolf on earth. Every 1000 years, the moon goddess chooses The Royal Wolf. They can't be killed. The only way they can die is by old age. They have the ability to protect others, and are fast learners. They are strong and fast, apparently they were able to heal the dead as well. Which I don't know if it's true. The worst that can happen to The Great Wolf are injuries. I have to talk to my family. I wonder the'll think. I got out of bed and the door opened I saw Zach holding a tray of food.

"Aw you cutie." I walked up to him and kissed his cheek.

"I know I'm cute." I chuckled. He placed the tay on the bed.

"What are those yellow papers." he asked

"I found out about my wolf. I want to tell you, Jordan, Ali, Hayden and Megan when were all together." I replied.

"Okay whenever your ready baby girl." he replied with a smile.

"Can we go back to the pack house please, 1. I need to talk to you guys. 2. This hospital room is making me sick." I said with a grin

Zach laughed and then we took off to go home. I said thank you and good bye to doctor Jones. He said I could keep the papers. I was so thankful to him.

_____

Ooo secrets out. What do you guys think? Thank you for your support :)

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential