Chapter Thirty

Katy's POV

I picked Ashton up and I walked back into the Blue moon territory. I put ashton down and shifted.

"Your wolf is so pretty mummy." Aston was with love in his eyes.

I nuzzled my furry head against his cheek. I told him to jump on my back so that I could bring him back to the pack house. When we arrived I shifted back and took Ashton's hand in mine. I walked into the lounge where everyone was. Everyone looked from Ashton to me, no one spoke for at least 30 seconds.

"Who is this handsome little boy?" Drew asked as he walked up to Ashton. Ashton hid behind me.

"Ashton don't be scared baby. Were your family now." I told him "This is Drew." I told him. He came out and jumped into Drew's arms. Drew picked him up and looked at me.

"Who is he Katy?" Zach asked with curiosity.

"His names Ashton. I found him just outside the territory. His parents were killed by rouges." I said with sadness.

"Yeah and mummy tried to save them." Ashton added.

"How so?" Jordan asked as he walked towards me.

"I basically did what doctor Jones told me to do. But I found out something. Turns out I can't just save anyone I wish. In my entire life of being the Royal Wolf I can only save one person. I'm basically replacing there soul with mine. So after I save the one person I die. Or I can choose not to save anyone at all." I replied

"Oh." Was all Jordan managed to get out.

"Mummy, who's my dad?" Ashton asked as Drew put him down. Ashton walked up to me and grabbed hold on my hand. I looked between Zach, Drew and Jordan. No one knows about Jordan and I being second chance mates. We intend to keep it that way. Clearly I should say Zach, but how do I say it without hurting Drew's feelings. Jordan can manage, considering he has Megan, Drew however doesn't have anyone.

"I am." Zach finally spoke out. "I'm Zach and I'm your adoptive dad." He added. Ashton ran into Zach's arms and Zach scooped him off the ground and placed a kiss on Ashton's cheek.

"Ashton this is Jordan, Hayden, Megan, Ali, Alex and that girl over there I don't want you talking to her. Stay away from her please." I said and then referred to Leah as 'that girl'.

"Okay mummy." He nodded happily. Leah shot me a death glare, if looks could kill, I would've been dead. 

"Oh I forgot to mention, Blake's happy to help with the attack. So we only need one more pack." Alex told all of us in his Alpha voice.

"Great, anyone know any other packs?" Hayden asked.

It took a lot of thinking but Zach finally gave out another pack. "The Blood thirst pack." Zach said. "The alpha there is my best friend. Actually I was supposed to be his beta, but I turned him down for the Midnight Moon pack." Zach added.

"I'm glad you did. What's the alpha's name?" Jordan said with pride.

"Eric." Zach said. "I'll go give him a call." Zach said and then placed Ashton down. Hayden walked up to Ashton and introduced himself once again. 

"Hey there little man. I'm Hayden, I'm your uncle." He said and then picked Ashton up.

"Hey uncle Hayden." Ashton said in a sweet voice.

"Babe, if you don't mind I'm going to show Ashton around the pack house." Hayden said.

"Of course I don't mind." I replied instantly.

With that said, Hayden and Ashton took off. 

"Katy can I talk to you outside." Drew asked me.

I smiled at him and nodded, leaving everyone else confused in the lounge room.

"What's up Drew?" I asked.

"Christy mind-linked me earlier when you went for a run. She thinks I'm on her side. She wants me to backstab you and tell her everything we're planning." He said with a lot of worry in his voice.

"Your not going to do that right?" I asked with concern.

"NO NO of course not." Drew replied instantly.

"I just thought I'd let you, I'm leading her on with false information. She said she's planning too attack in 5 days." Drew said.

"Looks like no birthday party for us." I said jokingly.

"That's not stopping us from getting tattoos of each other's names on our wrists right?" Drew asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Of course not, it's the first thing we'll do tomorrow, considering were going to be 19." I replied.

"Our favourite number aye." Drew said.

"Exactly. Have you told the others about what you just told me?" I asked with slight concern.

"Yes I have." He replied.

I smiled and we walked back to the lounge and saw everyone waiting there.

"Good news Eric is going to help us." Zach said with a huge smile on his face.

"Great. One thing, I don't want Christy to find out about Ashton." I stated.

"Agreed." Zach agreed.

"Sounds right. We will not force people to fight. Those who don't want to fight can wait in the dungeon until the war is over." Jordan sated. 

"Yes." Alex instantly agreed.

"I'm like not fighting." Leah was the first to say..

"Good, we could do without a brat on the battlefield." I scoffed at her.

I heard Zach, Hayden and Drew giggle. I looked over at Ali who seemed pissed by the comment. Oh well she'll live.

We sat in the lounge working out a plan for the attack for hours. Soon Ali, Megan and Leah got bored so they left. Pussy's. Was all I thought about them at that stage. Megan was actually a really good fighter she just chose not to fight because she objected violence, she hated it with a passion. 

"So when are the other 2 packs coming down?" I asked.

"Well Blake's pack is coming tomorrow." Alex stated.

"Eric's pack is coming in 2 days." Zach added.

"I've asked our pack warriors to come down tomorrow as well. My father will look after the pack in the meantime." Jordan then confirmed.

"Well tomorrow is mine and Katy's birthday, were going to the tattoo place early in the morning." Drew said and looked towards me. I nodded and smiled. I've been thinking a lot about it and I'm going to get Zach's, Hayden's, Jordan's, even Alex and now Ashton's name tattooed at the back of my neck. Drew's name will be on my wrist though. I'm going to surprise them. I can't believe I was going to get Alex's name. Then again he has helped me out a lot in different situations. Sure he was an ass, but I think he's getting better, I don't normally give second chances but my wolf Alyssa kind of begged me too.

I looked over at Zach was was holding in a growl, I walked up to him and held his hand in mine. He seemed to calm down after that. However I looked at Drew after that and saw of jealousy in his eye. I also saw a lot of sadness. I felt bad for him but he knew it was the right thing to do. He knew why we couldn't be together. 

______

Thought's on the book so far? :) x

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential