Chapter Twenty

Zach's POV

I hate when Katy and I fight. I'm only trying to protect her, I guess she is right though. I do treat her like a baby sometimes. I need to apologise. I turned the T.V off and made my way into the kitchen.When I walked into the kitchen and sae Katy and Jordan hugging. It's not the friendly hug, it's the I'm in love hug. Jordan's arms are wrapped around Katy's waist. Katy's arms are firmly wrapped around Jordan's neck. I couldn't help but let out a loud growl. Katy and Jordan instantly let go of each other and looked at me.

"Katy we need to talk." I said firmly.

She got up and gave Jordan and a smile. We made our way outside of the pack house and walked towards the training field. 

"What do you want to talk to me about?" Katy asked in her pissed voice.

"Last night. I was a dick. I didn't even listen to you, your right I have been treating you like a baby and I'm sorry." I took her hands in mine and interlocked our fingers. She was now facing me and looking into my eyes and I was looking into hers. She didn't say anything she just crashed her lips onto mine. Our lips moved well together. I deepened the kiss instantly, I bit her bottom lip which caused her to gasp and I slid my tongue in. We fought for dominance but I won. The kiss was sweet and loving, it wasn't too fast and it wasn't too slow, it was at a nice pace. We pulled away from each other and she wrapped me into a big hug I hugged her back and then she pulled the hug apart.

"Zach I love you. You need to know I can take care of myself. Keeping me in the house isn't going to help any of us. You can't keep acting like my dad. Your my mate not my dad you have to know that." Katy said while still holding my hands.

"I know baby, I'm sorry. I promise I'll get better." I said and kissed her forehead.

"I know. Okay Zach I need to tell you something, but don't get pissed." Katy said with guilt.

What does she need to talk to me about? Does it have something to do with Jordan or Alex? Is she breaking up with me? All those questions kept floating into my head. I tried my best to ignore them.

"Well tell me." I said while I had massive knots in my stomach.

"Okay don't get mad. When Drew and I were 10 we promised each other we'd get a tattoo of each other's names of our wrist when we turned 19. Because 19's our favourite number and since he can't get my name tattooed, I'm getting both our names tattooed on my left wrist. When I'm 19 that is." Katy said with guilt. I was pissed, my wolf was jealous. For Katy's sake I held my wolf back from saying something we'd both regret.

"I don't know what to say." I said finally.

"You don't have to say anything, I just thought I'd tell you, you have a right to know." Katy replied. With that said Katy pecked my lips and walked back towards the pack house I just stayed where I was in shock.

Katy's POV

I know Zach isn't happy about the tattoo, but then again it's my choice. I just think he has a right too know. I can't believe I'm turning 19 in 4 days. Great I get to celebrate my birthday without Drew, again. Why did you take him away from me Moon Goddess? I asked  in my head. I made my way back into the pack house, I walked towards the lounge and saw Jordan and Megan cuddling. I was fine, my wolf not so much. Alyssa wanted to rip Megan's head off. I held her back with all my strength though. 

I growled in my chest. Jordan must've felt it because he turned to look at me and he instantly released Megan from his grip. 

"Hey babe." Hayden said.

"Hey Hayden." I replied. "Where's Ali?" I asked with curiosity.

"Uu-h she's uh gone shopping with um-" I cut Hayden off because he was stuttering like the old me.

"With?" I asked whilst raising an eyebrow.

"You see Ali and uh Le-Leah have become really good uh friends and they decided to go shopping to-together." Hayden said still stuttering.

How the fuck could Ali betray me like that? After everything Leah put me through!? My blood was boiling. I tried focus on my breathing and tried to calm myself down. Then I saw Ali and Leah walk into the lounge laughing. I snapped my head towards them and shifted into my wolf and ran out of the house. I heard Ali calling for me, but I ignored the calls and kept running. I ran past Alex, who was getting out of his car. He called for me but fuck it. Don't need anyone anymore, I'm fine by myself. I'm fed up with betrayal, I'm fed up being treated like a baby. I ran circles of the territory for hours. 

I was still angry, although I wasn't tired. I knew one thing that would help me right now, boxing. I ran back to the pack house in full speed I shifted back into human form. I ignored all the stares and walked into my room. I changed into gym clothes. I put my headphones  in and made my way towards the gym. I got a lot of confused faces. I saw Ali in the lounge with the others. I simply walked past them not saying a word, not even sparing them a look. When I got to the gym no one was there. Thank god for that. I started boxing: I boxed for countless hours. Then I sat on one of the bench's in the gym put my head in my hands and took heavy deep breaths. On the right side of the bench there was a mirror. I looked at my refection and spoke to myself. "Enough Katy! Your better then this. From now: There are no feelings involved, feelings make you weak." I then punched the mirror and my knuckles were bleeding. I felt no pain from it though. However I did see glass that had dug into my knuckles.

I walked out of the gym and blood was dripping down my arm, there were also many blisters all over my hands from boxing. I walked towards the kitchen with my headphones still in. I got to the kitchen got the first aid bag and removed all of the glass pieces from my knuckles and then washed my hand. The blood was still rushing out so I just left it. Fuck it. I thought to myself.

______

Okay so I'm leaving for Bali tomorrow. I'm trying to type up as many chapters as I can and if there's any wifi at my hotel (Which I'm sure there is) I will be I'll ipload the chapters there. :) Thanks for your support, if you enjoyed:

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential