Chapter Seventeen

Katy's POV

"Who the fuck is this stupid Drew guy?" Zach said, I got beyond pissed no one can talk about Drew like that.

I pinned Zach against the wall and instantly regreted it. I put him down and apologised. "Sorry Zach but honestly don't ever talk about Drew like that again." I said with clenched fists.

"Look I'm sorry Katy I just need to know, is anything's going on between you two." Zach said calmly.

"Nothing will ever happen between Drew and I. Now I hate talking about this story, so I'll say it once and once only. Okay?" I asked calmly.

Everyone nodded.

"Okay well Drew and I were inseparable, like Alex said. He was my everything. I was his everything. We were best friends. He was really the only family I had. You know my parents hated me and Leah and shit. Drew always stood up for me, he wouldn't let anyone push me around, he would always and I mean always have my back. He was Alex's brother too. He is 2 years younger then Alex. Drew and I were the same age and we shared a birthday, we use to have parties together and it was all just perfect. If he was still with me he would be 18 like me." I could tell that I was going to start crying so I took in a breath and calmed myself. "Drew didn't let anyone lay a finger on me, he stood up for me and helped me get through though times. One day the Blue Moon Pack had a rouge attack we were 12 at the time. Drew cared a lot about me, he made a promise to himself. He would always and forever protect me. I love him more then I love anything or anyone. When the rouges attacked us Drew bought me down to the dungeon to keep me safe. He told me to wait there until he came back to get me. I begged him not to go. I begged and begged, because I didn't want him to get hurt. Some how he convinced me he'd be fine. I shouldn't have listened I should've kept begging, but instead I let him go. Before he left he gave me a hug and kissed me, he told me he loved me. No matter what happened to us we would always love each other. He told me that right before he left. I was in the dungeon with other females and there kids. They all hated me so I kept to myself in there. Drew told me he'd come back and get me so I stayed where I was. When the attack was over everyone left the dungeon except me, because Drew hadn't come back to get me. I stayed in the dungeons for weeks, I hadn't said a word or done anything. Then Alex came in and he told me that Drew died. Alex bullied me but he knew how much Drew and I loved each other. He told me and I started crying, I cried for so many weeks. Then it was Drew's funeral. At the time Alex's and Drew's dad was the Alpha and the Alpha knew how much Drew meant to me. But even then he wouldn't let me attend Drew's funeral and I cried so much when he said that. After Drew's death the bullying became worse. Drew wasn't there so when the beating happened I just let them happen. I didn't care if I died at that point, I just wanted to be with Drew. After his death I convinced myself that everyone was lying and that Drew wasn't dead everyone was just pulling a prank. To this day I still believe that all of this is just a joke. I know deep down I'm wrong but I can't help it. He was perfect in every way possible. All the girls wanted him even at the age of 12 but he wanted me. So when I lost him I also convinced myself that it was my fault. If only I'd kept begging Drew to stay with me he wouldn't be gone today. He was my everything Drew was mine and only mine. I just really miss him." Once I finished talking about the story everyone looked at me with sorrow and pity.

"I'm so sorry sis." Hayden said and then gave me a long hug. I hugged him back and started crying. I pulled away after a while and Hayden wiped my tears with his fingers and kissed my forehead.

"Baby, I'm so sorry I had no idea. I was a complete dickhead to you about this. Please forgive me." - Zach said I nodded and gave him a hug. "I'm sorry about Drew, I'm certain that he was a great guy." Zach added.

"Not just great. He was amazing absolutely perfect." I said with a sigh.

I know Zach wanted to growl but I was grateful he held it in.

Soon Jordan, Ali and Megan gave me hugs and I excused myself from them and went into the kitchen. I saw Alex sitting next to Leah. Man Alex reminded me so much of Drew, I hated it so much. Either way I needed to talk to Alex.

"Alex, a word." I said.

"Sure, what's up." he said with sorrow in his eyes.

"When I was young I wasn't allowed to attend Drew's funeral. It wasn't fair not one fucking bit. So I want to know where his grave is." I said in a demanding voice

"You right it wasn't fair. You two loved each other and you had a right to go. I'll take you too his grave tomorrow." Alex sighed.

"Thanks. You can't tell anyone ok?" I said calmly

"Deal." He said

I walked away and got something to eat. When I say something I mean cereal. Drew's favourite cereal to be exact. Lucky charms. He lived of Lucky charms, I hated them still do but I eat them a lot in memory of Drew. If only he was still with me. We'd be eating lucky charms and watching American Horror Story. Why did Drew have to be so stubborn, I thought to myself. R.I.P Drew, I love you my baby.

______

Going on holiday soon! Will try to update as much as possible.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential