Chapter Sixteen

Katy's POV

I look at my phone and see that it's 8:30, thank-fully I don't have to train anyone today. I hop out of bed and head to the bathroom. I have a nice cold shower, the cold relax's my tense muscles. I get dressed and head downstairs. I see Hayden, Zach and Jordan sitting at a table.

"Morning babe." Zach says and then gives me a peck.

"Morning guys, what are you up to?" I ask and then sit next to Jordan, My body feels like it belongs to him. I'm sure he can feel it too because of the way he looked at me.

"Uh were actually just talking about that hunter." Jordan answered

"Oh right. Guys I'm sorry for putting your lives in danger. I promise I'll make this right. I will not loose any of you." I said as Hayden was about to open his mouth to speak Leah came in.

"Didn't you say that too Drew as well. You told him you wouldn't loose him and you did. You can't keep anyone." Leah said, I was furious how dare she mention Drew.

"WHAT THE FUCK!? HOW DARE YOU REMIND ME OF HIM?!" I was now yelling at Leah

"Please we all knew something bad was going to happen to him. You promised him you would help him and you wouldn't loose him blah blah blah. But like always you lost him. Sucks to be you, he was a keeper." She said with a smirk

Zach let out a long growl, I could tell Jordan was trying to keep his in. I was so angry I attacked Leah. I snapped her neck and she passed out. My wolf was in complete control now.

"Who the fuck is this Drew guy Katy?" Zach asked in an angry tone.

I looked at the three I shifted into my wolf and ran out of the house. I kept running, I didn't stop. Until I reached the border. I haven't heard Drew's name in 16 years. I miss him so much. Should've been me who died not him. I stopped running shifted back and fell on my knees. I put my head in my head, and cried. I never normally cry but whenever I hear Drew's name I cry like there's no tomorrow.

After crying for 2 hours or so. I ran back to the pack house. When I walked in all eyes were on me. Some people gave me glares for snapping Leah's neck others just looked at me with curiosity. I knew my eyes would be all red and puffy from crying.

"Were you crying sis?" Hayden asks

"Doesn't matter." I replied and then walked away.

I locked myself in the bathroom and heard Zach banging on the door.

"Katy let me in." Zach said calmly

"Zach, just give me some space please." I replied in a flat tone.

Then the banging stopped, I looked at myself i the mirror and my head would not stop saying Drew. Tears started dripping from my eyes again. How much I wish he was here next to me right now. I stayed in the bathroom for a while. I washed my face and stopped crying. Gosh I hate when I cry but when it comes to Drew I'll do anything.

I walked out of the bathroom and went into the kitchen. I saw Leah there and my wolf took control again.

"SON OF A BITCH!" I yelled at Leah and went to attack her but got stopped by Hayden.

"It's okay babe, calm down." -Hayden

Hayden was really good at calming my wolf. Whenever he said calm down my wolf would listen and calm down. It was weird but helpful.

I gave her a death stare and she had a smirk on her lips. She mouthed 'Drew Stone' to me and I lost it. I was prepared to kill anyone who stopped me from killing Leah. I pushed Hayden and ran at Leah.

"HOW DARE YOU KEEP MENTIONING HIM!" I yelled in her face.

People were trying to push me off her before I killed her. But I held my ground and kept punching Leah in the face. She was bleeding, I didn't give a fuck. I kicked her and punched her until she was passed out.

"DON'T EVER SAY HIS NAME AGAIN! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT, HE WAS MINE NOT YOURS! YOU SAYING HIS NAME MAKES HIM LOOK BAD YOU SLUT!!." I growled into her ear.

"What do you mean he was yours?" Zach asked with anger in his voice.

"Nothing, I don't like talking about it." I said with anger. I felt bad for getting mad at him but I honestly hate talking about it.

"We have to talk about it?!" He said in his demanding voice.

I was about to say something when Alex opened his fucking mouth.

"Zach, I know I shouldn't have a say, but just give Katy time. She's not lying when she says she hates talking about what happened to him. Katy and Drew were let's just say inseparable. I'll leave it too her to tell you but give her time. She hasn't talked about him since the event." Alex said

It made me furious. I was thankful in some ways that he spoke for me, but still furious.

"STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT IT!! HIS FINE, NOTHING'S HAPPENED TO HIM!!" I yelled louder then I've ever yelled.

Everyone was scared at that point. "I'm uh sorry. I just I can't do this anymore." I said and then ran back to the bathroom.

I ran too the bathroom balling my eyes out and sobbed to myself. "Drew I need you! Why did you leave me?!" I couldn't control myself. No one understands how much I need Drew. I couldn't think about anything or anyone. All I was focused on was Drew. I always told myself that nothing happened to Drew and that he was and still is fine. I need to give it up though!

I walked out of the bathroom once again. I saw Jordan, Hayden, Zach, Ali and Megan.

Zach came up to me and asked me a question that I never wanted to be asked.

"Who is Drew?" - Zach

Time to tell everyone. Fuck me.

______

Sorry for the cliff hanger.. but what do you guys think? Who do you think Drew is? Comment :)

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential