Chapter Nineteen

Katy's POV

If the hunters want me then they have to fight me.

"If you want to take me you have to fight me." I said in my Royal Wolf voice.

"Fine boys get her." John commanded. There were 5 of them. 2 girls and 3 boys. John stayed where he was and the other 2 guys came running towards me. I shifted into my wolf and let out a loud growl. When they saw me shift into my wolf both of them took a few steps back. 

"What are you doing? Go get her you idiots!" John ordered the 2 guys.

"N-oo no way, she'll kill us." One of the guys said. He had emerald green eyes and brown hair. 

I shifted back into human considering they weren't attacking.

"Well, what are you waiting for attack me. Take me." I said sarcastically, then rolled my eyes.

"Seems like these two pussy's won't fight you but we'll be back." John said and then turned around. Although I wasn't done yet.

"Are you seriously calling them pussy's? Why don't you fight me, if your not a pussy that is." I said in a commanding voice.

"Fine. Bring it on." John said.

He got out his silver knife and flung it at me I dodged it, I turned around and picked up the knife and ran towards him. I ran at full speed, I held the knife out, it burnt me but I knew my wolf could handle it. As I ran at him I stabbed him in the heart. Then took out the knife and flung it at the guy with brown hair and emerald green eyes. He died and then the other guy with black hair and brown eyes flung a knife at me. I dodged it and ran towards him. I grabbed him by the neck and threw him against a tree. I ran at him again and grabbed his neck and snapped his it. He died. I saw the two girls running away from me. I let them go but next time I won't spare a single life. "Good luck trying to take me." I spat at the three dead bodies.

I walked away and mind-linked Alex quickly.

'Alex, don't worry i killed the 3 male hunters. The girls escaped but it's fine. They didn't look comfortable enough to fight me anyway.' - Katy

'Got it. I'll meet you in front of the gate at the grave yard.' - Alex

'Sounds good.' I walked away and made my way to the gate. I saw Alex pull up in his Porsche, I quickly hopped in.

"Well done Katy." Alex said with pride.

"Thanks Alex." I said with a smirk.

Once we got home there was some angry looking wolfs. Two of them being Zach and Jordan. Hayden looked like he was proud of me. Which is one of the reasons I love Hayden so much, he also reminds me of Drew, personality wise. 

"Where the fuck were you?" Zach asked.

"Calm down." I said emotionless.

"I will not calm down. Alex fucking hurt you and you went somewhere with him, that too without telling me." Zach said, I knew he was furious but I'm not a baby, I can take care of myself.

"Zach chill the fuck out. I'm not a fucking baby. I can handle myself and I don't have to tell everyone what I'm doing when and who I'm going with. I don't need protecting. I am more then capable of taking care of myself. I know you don't want to loose me and trust me I don't want to loose you either. But come on, stop treating me like a fucking baby." I replied in my Royal Wolf tone.

"Katy! Do not disrespect the beta. More so do not disrespect your mate." Jordan said. He can't talk, he's my second chance mate and his telling me not to respect my 'mate'.

"How about you start treating me  my age and then I'll stop." I replied in a flat voice.

"Jordan, Zach give Katy a break. She's right she can handle herself. She's a big girl." Hayden said. He walked over to me stood next to me, and crossed his arms.

"Thanks Hayden." I said and gave him a hug.

"We'll start treating you your age when you start acting your age." Zach said.

"You know what that's it, I'm done. I've had it, since we came to this pack Jordan and you have treated me like a fucking baby. I AM NOT A BABY! So back the fuck off. I love you guys with all my heart but there's only so much I can take." I said in my Royal Wolf tone.

"ENOUGH! Katy you are not to leave the house without telling one of us." Zach said.

"Doesn't work for me. I will leave if I want too." I said "Alex show me to a guest room please." I added.

"Sure." Alex replied.

"Don't be like that Katy." Zach said.

"I'll stop being like that when you stop acting like my dad." I said harshly then walked away.

I packed up my stuff from mine and Zach's room and walked outside to find Alex. 

"This is your new room Katy." Alex said with a smile, I knew he was happy that I wasn't sleeping in the same bed as Zach.

"Thanks Alex, I really appreciate it," I said with a smile.

"Anytime" He said 

I gave him a smile and I shut my door and changed into my gym clothes. I made my way into the gym and trained like there was no tomorrow. I needed to get my anger out badly. I'm so sick of being treated like a fucking baby. For fuck sakes, I can take care of myself. I don't need to be bossed around.

After working out for a while I stopped and went to get a drink from the kitchen. 

In the Kitchen I saw Jordan sitting at my of the tables with his head in his hands. I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and sat next too him.

"What's wrong princess?" I asked in a playful voice.

"Don't make me more mad then I already am Katy." -Jordan

"Alright jeez." I said, I was about to stand up and walk away when Jordan grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back and man it felt so amazing being held by him. I loved it, I didn't want to let go.

We hugged for at least a minute, we stopped when we heard a loud growl from behind us.. It was Zach..

______

Hope your enjoying so far. Don't worry there will be more action soon. :)

VOTE 

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential