Chapter Twenty-Five

Drew's POV

I can't believe it Katy's back and she already has a mate. I love her, and I can't be with her. Life is unfair. I wish I hadn't ran away from Katy when she said she had a mate, what if she hates me now?

I need to go back to her now.
I ran back towards Katy, I was now in shorts. Katy was actually still waiting there. Thank-god.

I walked up to Katy and her eyes were fixed on my abs. Which mad my wolf happy.
"I'm sorry Katy, I shouldn't have kissed you." I said with sadness
"No Drew, it's not your fault. I should've told you I had a mate earlier." Katy also replied with sadness.
"Katy I know your taken. But I love you, always have and always will. I want to be with you. I know it's kind of impossible but you have a right to know." I sighed to Katy.
"I love you too. I feel the exact same way. I want to be with you. I can't leave Zach though, he lost his mate as well and if I leave his going to be broken. I can't do that to him." Katy replied with a tear sliding down her cheek.
I hate seeing her cry. I walked closer to Katy and wiped the tear that was sliding down her cheek.
"I know, I understand as long as your happy and he treats your right." I finally managed to get out.
"Don't get me wrong I am happy with him. But I know I'd be happier with you. Drew I love you more then I've ever loved anyone or anything. It hurts so much not to be with you." Katy said with more tears sliding down her cheek.
"Katy baby, please don't cry, I hate to see you cry." I said while wiping more tears from her face.
I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her cheek.
"Come on lets go back to my house." I finally managed to get out.
She gave me a smile and nodded.

Katy's POV

Wow Katy your getting weaker and weaker by the minute. Stop crying and start acting like the Royal Wolf. I said to myself while walking back to Drew's house.
On the other hand my wolf Alyssa, is jumping with joy. Drew said he still loves me. Why can't we just be together? Why does everything have to be so complicated!? UGH!!

We finally got back to Drew's house. When we walked in we saw an angry looking Christy. Christy growled at me as I walked into the house. I simply raised an eyebrow at her.
"Christy back off." Drew said with frustration.
"Why should I? She's all over you, like you two are mates or something." Christy said while glaring at me.
"Ok, I'm not going to pick a fight with you because this is your house and your territory and I have to respect that. I'm going to forget what you just said. If you anger my wolf again trust me Alyssa is not going to go easy." I said in my Royal Wolf tone.
I looked over at Drew who was looking proud. He stood by my side the whole time.
"Drew I need to go now. The others are going to be worried." I finally managed to say. I didn't really want to leave though.
"Wait you didn't tell anyone you were coming?" Drew asked with worry.
"Well no because I knew if I asked they'd say no. And I wouldn't be allowed to come." I replied.
"Please stay. You can join the dark shadow pack." Drew pleaded.
"Drew I can't. Your now in a rouge pack. I'm the royal wolf, it's my job to protect the other packs from rouges and hunters. I'm sorry." I sighed.
"Fine. I Drew Stone am leaving the dark shadow pack." Drew spoke out. I was in shock.
"WHAT?!" Christy and I said at the same time. I said with excitement and Christy said with shock.
"Katy I would like to join your pack. How about it?" Drew asked with excitement.
"Yes. I Katy Rose the third in command of the Midnight Moon pack, say yes. Although you'll have to get approval from Zach who is the beta, and Jordan who is the alpha." I replied with hope.
"Okay let me pack and I'm coming with you." Drew said and then left the room.

I looked over at Christy and she looked like she was ready to attack me.
"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Christy yelled.
"Don't raise your voice at me. I don't give warnings but because I'm in your territory and in your home I'm giving you 2 warnings. This is your final warning" I said calmly. After that she didn't dare say anything to me.
After a few minutes Drew came back into he leaving room with a suitcase.
"Let's go." He said with excitement.

Zach's POV

Jordan, Hayden, Alex, Ali, Megan and I were sitting the living room waiting for Katy.
How could she just leave me like that. I've been worried sick, more importantly she didn't even tell me she was leaving. Without even realising I punched the wall, anger was running through my body. Blood was boiling within me. All the eyes shot up at me.
"Sorry." I said with anger.

After 2 hours of waiting. We heard the doorbell ring. I ran to the door and flung it open. In front of me I saw Katy and a guy who I'm guessing is Drew. I growled at how close they were standing next too each other.
Alex ran straight at Drew. While I was standing there looking at Katy with anger and hurt. She was looking back at me with sorrow and anger.
I finally stopped looking at Katy and turned to see Alex and Drew.
They gave each other a brotherly hug and then Katy spoke.
"Can we come in?" She asked while raising an eyebrow. Let me say that she raised the eyebrow perfectly. Man she's perfect. NO STOP ZACH! I yelled at myself
I was about to speak, when Alex spoke for me.
"Yeah of course come on in." Alex said with excitement.
Katy and Drew walked in. Jordan and the others were standing behind me. Jordan looked at Katy with love and anger. Once Hayden saw Katy he wrapped his arms around Katy and gave her a hug, Katy instantly hugged him back.
"Sis, what were you thinking, just running off like that. We were so worried about you." Hayden said  with hurt.
"I know I'm sorry but I'll explain everything to you guys. I promise" Katy said while giving us all smiles.
"When?" I asked coldly.
"Once I unpack, I'll explain everything." She replied coldly as well. Then Drew and Katy walked away with Alex.

______
Here's a bonus chapter for you guys! :)
So, my bday is coming up AND because I love and adore you guys I'll be updating 2-3 chapters!

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
- Strictly Confidential