Chapter 2

Ripper

I hear my Alarm clock on my phone go off , I off the alarm and see that it's 7:15am now and I have to shower and get ready to meet the brother at Frankies. I look over to see Louise knock out softly snoring away.

I get up and walk over to the bathroom in my naked glory and take my morning piss. As I on the shower I heard my phone ring and I walk out back into the room to see my Vp calling. I hesitate and answer with a grunt of being bother early.

-Phone conversation-
~Ripper: Hello?
~Rage: Hey bro. Just calling to make sure you know we meet at Frankies.
~Ripper: I am aware. About to shower then I'll be there soon.
~Rage: Roger That.
-Phone conversation over-

As I end the phone call and walk back into the bathroom and get into the shower. The hot water felt great on my skin and aching bones.

After 20 minutes I was on my bike on the way to Frankies, I saw my brother bikes lined up out front and I park next to Bears bike. I get off and take a smoke break before I have my coffee. I pull my phone out and text Louise that I'm at Frankies coffee shop with the brother and will be going to the club house for church after.

I throw the cigarette bud on the floor and head inside where I immediately bump into a small being and look down as I felt hot coffee burn my skin under my shirt. But I couldn't react because the girl that bumped into me was so mesmerizing as she put an towel over my wet shirt trying to soak the coffee.

"Oh my god!!! I'm so sorry sir. I didn't even see you"  she said as she dap my shirt.

"Listen it's okay. Uhm mistakes happen." Why do I sound like an idiot. And I take a closer looks at her.

She had long black hair, brown eyes, she maybe stood at 5'6 or 5'7, she was slightly tanned. She was extremely beautiful. I felt my heart beat fast and what shocked me the most was that I felt myself get hard.

She continues to dap my shirt as she mumbles to herself.
"Listen your fine. I just came in to get some coffee and was looking for my brothers" I told her as I grabs her small hand that was dapping me and she looks up at me with her big soft brown eyes.

"Brothers? Oh you mean them?" She turn and points with her other hand to where my club brothers were sitting in the corner of the cafe all staring at her and I. I let her hand go quickly and nod at them and looks back at her.

She was now standing to my side with her cheek turning red and she look so cute as she was embarrassed at her mistake.

"Never seen you here before. You new?" I question her.

She nods "yes I just move into town and Frank got me this job as a part time waitress. I'm Elaine Pellers." She smiles with her pink cheeks.

My heart skips a beat and I clear my throat "Nice to meet you Elaine. I'm Ripper. The club's president."

"Club? Like a motorcycle club?" She asked

I nodded at her and smiles down and say "Yes we are a club and we are called the Black Wolfs. We also own a bar couple of miles from here"

"I'm still new to the roads around here but I will definitely check it out. Well I got to get back to work. Would you like something to drink Ripper?" she smiles at me

Her saying my road name was sexy and I wonder how she would be saying if I was fucking her. Wait what the hell am I doing. I clear my throat and nod "Black coffee with two sugar with a blueberry muffin would be nice"

She nods "Sure I'll come by and drop it off to you"  she goes back toward the counter and puts my order in.

"Thanks" I say as walk towards my brother and they all look at me. Blade my enforcer smirked at me and said "Cute little thing isn't she?" I look at him and narrow my eyes "I suppose so? Are you making a claim brother?" He held his hands up and shook his head "Oh dear god no. You know me prez .. I got to have a different women every night" he said while laughing hard.

I nod and look to see Elaine coming toward me with a coffee and muffin. Her hips swayed side to side as she walk with a smile. She had curves in the right areas and she knew how to entice a man by just walking.

"Here you go Ripper. Black coffee with two sugars and a blueberry muffin." She sent them down in front of me and looks around my brother "anyone need any thing?" They all mumbled a no and she nodded and walk away toward the counter.

I couldn't help but watch her as she walk away. I felt a tap on my knee to see Rage looking at me. "You good brother?" I nod taking my coffee and a bit of my muffin.

After having coffee we all were ready to head out after our caffeine rush. We headed out of the cafe thanking the cashier and I was the last one out as I saw the curvy waitress walk around and stop and look at me. I decided to walk toward her and she blushes and looks down.

"I know your new here so I wanted to show you around the area sometime? Here my number. Call me when you want, for anything" I handed her a napkins with my number on it. She took it and shove it into her pocket.

"I'll definitely will contacting you Mr. Biker" she smiles and walk away to clean our table. I walk out and and get on my bike, most of the bringer already left so I on my back and put it into gear heading towards the club house with that curvy Beauty on my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Two chapter in one day!!! Again please keep some patience with me with grammar this is my first book!
Pleas send me comments though ❤️❤️