Chapter 16

Ripper

Two weeks later
I was sitting in my office as I was going through paperwork for buying a new place for a strip club. I would have to handle hiring the strippers and bartenders for the place. It it wasn't to big so not to much employees were needed.

It's been two weeks since the hit on the predators and the news covered it but here was no lead and I was glad blade knew what he was doing when he torched the place.

Since that night with Elaine, I couldn't get enough of her. We would meet up and have sex and or eat out and have more sex. I just wanted more and more of her. We literally would have sex every night.

I felt bad for Louise because I barely spent any time with her and I did feel guilty but I just put my guilt away. I would spend as much time as I could with Penny though. I wouldn't trade my time with Penny at all. I loved my daughter and I wanted her to know that. Even though I was a cheating scumbag.

I sighed and sat back in my seat as thought about how I was gonna do this. Should I tell Elaine the truth first or Louise? I know how Louise is, she was be mad but eventually forgive me but did I want that forgiveness? I wanted to be with Elaine, I loved Elaine. I care for Louise but that all that can give her.

As I was thinking someone knock on my door "Come in" I grunted irritated that I was being disturb. Acer walks in "Uhm Prez I was wondering if can talk you about some stuff?" I nodded and he sat down and showed me his computer.

I was in shock, if was a video of Elaine and I having sex behind Frankies cafe after hours. "where did you get this from?" I growled. "Oh well I was going through footage around the areas just in case any Predator were left or in the area and I came across this" he said Nervously.

I nodded "Prez is this the waitress from Frankies? " I sighed and nodded "Yes that's Elaine and I've been having an affair with her. She doesn't know about Louise and Penny. I would appreciate it if you kept this information to yourself and tell no one" he slowly nodded "Yes Prez." And he closed his computer and walked out.

I sighed and was in shocked that we was caught so easily. I would have to make a plan soon or it will blow up in my face pretty soon.