Chapter 14

Elaine

One week later
After that phone call I barely saw Ripper even in the cafe shop. He was always texting me and calling me so I guess that made up for it. I never went to sleep with some kind of contact from him.

It seem like the other bikers weren't around either, I knew some thing was up since they all just stopped coming in for almost a week now. I was worried but I wasn't. It's not like I had a claim on Ripper. We went on one adventure that also included sex and that was it.

But I would be lying if I said I didn't miss him. See his crystal blue eyes and his tasty lips just made me wet just thinking about him. I was home after my shift and I was laying in bed. I still had my work clothing on as I lay on the bed. I heard a tap on the window, I look up and saw the blue eye devil himself. I ran and open the windows and let him in "Ripper? What you doing here" I asked.

Without answering me he kissed me hard and I kissed him back, I realized I really missed this huge teddy bear. We ended up taking our clothes off in the heat of the kissed and having quiet but aggressive sex on my bedroom floor. He was pounding into me while covering my mouth from making noise.

We did different styles and had sex for almost three to four hours long. I was out of breath and cover in sweat and his cum, As we came multiple times together . We was still on my floor as he pulled me toward him and put my head on his chest. "I'm sorry for being gone so long" he softly said to me "I know you was busy with the club" I replied.

"I hope this made up for me just for a bit" I felt him grin, I looked up at him and kissed him softly "it sure did Mr. Biker" I replied after I broke the kiss. "I am no longer busy with the club much now, so I can make time for you" he said and that made me happy.