Chapter 21

Elaine

When I woke up in the morning I notice was already late for work, I tried to scramble out of bed but my body ache from the sex with Ripper. We made love all night and in some place he did get rough.

I slowly ache out of bed and got into a hot bath so soothe my aching body. As I was coming out of the shower I felt my stomach turn and I ran to the toilet and threw up food from yesterday. "Man I really must be getting sick" I wiped my month and flushed the toilet.

As I got ready and went down, Bev was sitting at the dining table still drinking coffee. I crept into the kitchen cause I was now Starving for food. There was a plate of breakfast waiting for me. "You won't have to work today Elaine. Frankie gave you the day off" she said as she sip. I nodded and came over with my food and sat and ate quietly.

She watches me and stays silent even though I knew she had a lot to say. She sighs "you young kids are so difficult" she laughs softly. "Listen I know how you feel Elaine, I've been there. Everything will be alright." She said and all I can do was cry as I ate.

My heart just hurts so bad that I can't even function properly. I felt betrayed and been lied to. People probably think I'm a home wreaker of some kind.

I decide to stay home all day and lay in bed. I've been throwing up a lot since morning so. Ripper hasn't call or texted me probably giving me space.

I decide that I need some fresh air and go to take a walk to clear my head. I wanted to chill at the local park when I round the corner and see Ripper and Louise at the park with a little girl, who must be their daughter Penny.

The sudden guilt hit me hard and I had to leave before they say me and I ran the rest of the way back home. And sat against the wall of my room. I felt horrible and was weak from all this sudden sickness.

Again I had the urge to throw up but nothing came out. Bev must of heard me and came to check on me again. "You okay Elaine?" I shook my head "think I caught a bug" I said.

"All of sudden? Do you maybe thing your pregnant?" She asked. I was in shock, and realized I never used protection with ripper. Bev saw the look on my face and knew I had to go and find Out for sure. "Let go to the local clinic and check to make sure" she said. I grabs my stuff and we drove over.

Waiting in the room was the worst pause of my life. They took my urine and told me that to wait for the results. We've been waiting for almost 30 minutes when the doctor came back in.

"Well ms. Peller, looks like you are expecting. Congratulations!" She said and I was happy and crying at the same time. " I will prescribe vitamins and prenatal to you" she said as she wrote on the note paper.

I put a hand on my stomach and rub it. Know I had someone growing inside of me was some now giving me joy in the time of pain. I knew no matter what I will protect them.

We was on the ride home after picking up the vitamins and prenatal. When I remember that stuff in the park, I couldn't breaks his family anymore. I've made my decision.