Chapter 9

Ripper

When I heard her say yes faintly I almost lost control of myself. I started to kissed her hard as I unstrapped her bra, she returned my kiss immediately and as her black bra feel off her breast cane free with a little jiggle for them. I groped her softly but immediately I took her right nipple into my mouth to suck on, at first I started softly and heard her softly moans and then I increased the speed and her moans go a bit loader.

I felt her wrap her legs around my waist and bring me in closer to her. I slipped my finger through her panty line and through her lips and felt that She was wet for me. "Tell me how much you want this Elaine?" I asked her as I began to finger her slowly, she whimpers "I-I want it a lot Ripper ... please." She softly reply's as she arches her back a bit.

I grinned as she replied and added another finger inside of her. She was tight so I wanted to open her up a bit before I enter her. I felt her reach down and touch my bulge as her eyes was laced with lust for me. I smirk and decide to spread her legs and lick between her wet lips and suck on her nub for a bit. I was loving the taste of lady juices and kept slurping one had south region.

When I felt she was wet enough and I slip my boxers off and she looks down at my long member and goes wide eyed "Is that gonna fit in me?" I smirk "Oh baby girl I'll make it fit" she blushed.

I position myself at her opening and look her in the eyes and I slip slowly inside of her. She arches her back as I go deeper into her and when I'm all the way inside her I hold her waist with both of my hands and wait for her to adjust to my length.

She nodded as an acknowledgment that she was ready. I slowly thrust in and out and she moans more and more for me and I lose control in her and pick the pace up and start to pound her relentlessly. At first she as in shock of my movements as she screams in pleasure and begs for more. Our skins smacking against each other and I just couldn't get enough of her.

I decide to change our position and so I quickly turn her over and fuck her hard doggy style holding her hips and smack her ass.  She was moaning my name and was holding the blanket with her small fists. I push on her back and starts to prone bone her hard. The dominant in me starts to come Out in. S and I put my hand on her head and I take my other hands and fold one of  her arm behind her back and pound her as hard as I can.

I felt her walls tightened around me and I knew she was ready "Beg me to come baby girl" she whimpers "Pl-Please" I smirk "please what? Use your words" she whimpers more as she was trying to hold on as best as she could "please let-let me come Ripper" I smile at her mere begging "I'll tell you when to, don't till I say so" I keep going and felt myself getting closer to my own climax.

After a few more thrust "Come now Baby" I commanded as I started to come inside of her. As it tightened more around me, squeezing me as she climax with me was the best feeling ever.

We was breathing hard and I fell next to her, as I look over she had her eyes closed and she was still breathing hard. She opens her eye and looks me dead in my eyes and I knew it was my turn, and that made me hard all over again.

~~~~~~~
Another update will be coming after this one so don't think I left you guys hanging 😄. Hope you like the mature part still trying to best describe all the scenes as best as I can.

Comment your thoughts ❤️❤️❤️