Chapter 12

Ripper
It was late at night and the mc member was gathered around "So Tanner and Brent will be going with whiskey on the run" all three step up. Tanner was a skinny, tall pale red head guy, while Brent was a blonde and lean. "I'm trusting you guys to have his back" they nod, been here long enough to know what to do and what needs to be done.

Whiskey take the truck and the prospect get on their bikes and the all head out to the docks. I'm a little worried but I have faith that they will get this shit done and come back in unharmed.

Whiskey's POV

As we was heading down the dark path, we was 30 mins away from the loading docks. The two prospects were riding behind me. Acer already out the gps in for me to follow, "God I hate technology" I grumbled. I can feel my gun ok my holster in my leather jacket and I was a bit nervous. It's been a while since I did a run. Especially one at this late at night.

Soon I was parked at the Docks and I get out and walk towards the office with the prospect shadowing me. "I'm here for a shipment for Sorintino?" The dock Agent look extremely nervous. "Dock #5. That's where the shipment is located" I nod and exit his office.

As I reversed park at dock #5 and the prospect starts to load the truck with the long rectangular box filled with guns, I decide to smoke a bit. As I'm puffing away on the cancer stick. I look around and it's was completely deserted Out here. Something just didn't feel right " hustle boy .. we ain't got all night" they started loading faster.

Soon we was back on the road and going to the entry point I deice to make a call back at the club house.

-Phone conversation-
Acer: Hello?
Whiskey: Hey let the club know I got the shipment and heading to exit point right now.
Acer: Copy, I'll rely the message and be careful. I'm still tracking ya so.
Whiskey: Yeah yeah bye.
-Phone Conversation over-

As I hang up "I hade technology" I grumble again. Within an hour I was pulling up to a empty dead end and there was three black suburban waiting for me. I get out and wait for someone to come to me. As few seconds go by a tall, bald man come out from one of the vans and walks slowly toward me "Is the shipment ready?" He said in a strong Italian accent. I nod "yeah it's on the flat bed of the truck" he nods and motions for the vans to open up and his men starts to unloading the truck and the boys and I watch from the side and we smoke as we wait.

The bald man was watching the unloading and us only speaking in their language. When they was done, the bald man nodded "have a goodnight" and with that he was gone.

We gone into out transportation and was on our way. As we was driving I looked back one the rear view mirrors and saw we was being followed by other biker. We was on no one turf so these other riders was coming on their own. I couldn't see their cuttes but I started the speed and then I heard it, gun shoots. One hit my mirror and the trunk. I swerved cause of the mirror breaking, I heard one of the prospect bikes flip and the other ran off the road and into a ditch. "Fuck!!" I scream as I take my gun out and make a u-turn and try to shoot at the rival gang and but there was total of 4 of them and I had a better look at them. It was our club enemy they call themselves Predators.

They hatred towards us ran further back then my time, and as they all shot at me in the truck I mange to shoot one for them as he crumbled on to the ground and the other three managed to pop a tire and the truck ended up flipping multiple time. My seatbelt is what kept me from flying out. As the truck set upside down one of them pulled me out as I was bleeding and cut everywhere the Idiot grumble to me "Tell you fuck shit president that this what he gets for fucking with our money" and with that I black out.

Acer POV
As I was tracking whiskey and prospect, I decide I would have a sandwich while I wait for another update them. My computer beeped saying that whiskey has stopped for a while and I was confused as to why.

I decide to pull up some camera footage to try to see What is going on. When the footage pops up all I see is lights. Police lights and the truck flips and ambulances everywhere.

I knew the truck was ours and I almost choked on my sandwich as I grabbed my computer and ran to see where the other members were. I saw prez first and I was breathing a bit hard as I was unfit but skinny. "What wrong Acer?" He saw the frantic look on my face. I take a deep breath and say "we have a problem prez.." he narrowed his eyes and gave me a glare which was indicating he was pissed.

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry I took a while to update. I did put other people's point of views this chapter hoping you all like it 🙃🙃

Comment your thoughts on my work! ❤️❤️❤️