Chapter 5

Elaine

"Shit shit shit!!" I was rushing out of the house into my small Camry and as I fix my shirt and my hair and putting light makeup on I was on the way to Frankies. I open the the back door to cafe and enter it and saw Kelly and a red head at the back locker and I walk toward them "Hey morning~" I smile. "Oh you must be the new girl! I'm Rebel!" The red head said with a big smile and shaking my hand.

I nodded and smile at Kelly which she return and the door open and in walk in Frankie himself. "Hello girls! Hope introduction have been made cause we are opening in 10" we all nodded and moved toward the front where Kelly would be the cashier and Rebel as the barista and I will waitress around.

Frankie opens the front door and people filled in. After taking couple of orders. I went back to the kiosk to put the orders in and Frankie was helping Rebel out. Then I heard it. The roar of motorcycle coming our way. I look outside the windows and see more than 5 to 6 biker parking outside the front and walking in and going toward the corner of the cafe.

"Hey if you don't feel comfortable serving them I can do it? Said Frankie. I shook my head "I'll have to get use to it anyways so might as well" Frankie nodded and went back to belong Rebel. I take a deep breather and put on a big smile and walk toward them.

"Hello, welcome to Frankie cafe. I'm Elaine and I'll be your waitress. What can I get y'all?" I take my note pad out and ready my pen trying to stay calm as I can. "Well well never seen you around here? You new to town?" Said one the biker with short blonde hair with green eye. I nod "yes moved here yesterday" "well welcome to the our small town, I'm Blade and this is Rage and bear and this old coot is whiskey, and these two are Jamison and Socket"

Rage has black hair and blue eyes, bear has a buzz cut with hazel eyes and Jamison has long blonde hair with brown eyes, Socket was brown haired with green eyes, and whiskey was bald with deep brown eyes with a long white beard, lastly Blade has long dirty blond hair with blue eyes. They were all tall and muscular except Whiskey who hard a bit of a beer belly but still looked fit.

"Well thank you all for the warm welcome. Now what can I get you guys?" I saw with a smile. After taking the order and putting it in to the kiosk and gather the bikers coffee order I head back and serve them and smile and walk to to the Rebel as she had another coffee ready that was toward the front of the cafe. I decide I would take it by hand since it was just one cup.

I walk toward the man that order the coffee when I heard Frankie call me and I looked back and bumped into the wall dropping all the coffee on it, then I realized I didn't bump a wall I ran into a very tall muscular man with black hair that had buzz cut on both side but long hair on top, he has these crystal blue eyes that made my breathe hitched and he was filled with tattoos.

He maybe stood up to 6'8 as he looked down at me in shocked and I looked up at him in shocked and notice his black shirt was drenched in coffee. I quickly pull a towel from my apron and dab his shirt. Silently cursing myself for not paying attention.

"Oh my god!! I'm so sorry!! I didn't even see you!!" I was able to get out as I kept dabbing his shirt.

"Uhm it's okay? Mistakes happens!" He said as looks down at Me and I look away as I feel my cheeks heat up.

"Listen your fine. I'm just here for coffee and here for my brother" he said as his large hand grabs my little hand that was dabbing him, I looked up to his crystal blue eyes.

"Brothers? Oh you mean them?" I point to the other bikers that was staring at us from the corner and his eyes followed my finger and saw his brother and quickly dropped my other hand and I went to the side of him looking down as I was extremely embarrassed about the whole situation.

"I've never seen you here before? You new?" He asked me and I nodded "Yes just moved here yesterday and got this job here. I'm Elaine Peller." I give a small smile to the large biker.

"Nice to meet you Elaine. I'm Ripper. The club president." He tells me with a smile.

"Club? Like motorcycle club? I asked he nods "Yes we are a club and we are called the Black Wolfs. We also own a bar couple of miles from here"

"I'm still new to the roads around here but I will definitely check it out. Well I got to get back to work. Would you like something to drink Ripper?" I smile at him.

"Black coffee with two sugar with a blueberry muffin would be nice" I heard him clear his throat before he spoke. I nod "I'll have right out." He nods and walk toward his brother as I walk toward the counter and put his order in. "Hey so I see you meet the club prez huh? What you think of him?" Rebel asked as she made his coffee "I think he's out of my league" I laugh and so does she and Kelly.

As I approached the biker group and set his coffee and blueberry muffin down I look at him "Here you go, black coffee with two sugar and a blueberry muffin" I smile at him. He smiles and I look at the others as they stare at us "anyone need anything? They all mumble a no and I nod and walk toward the other tables.

Soon the biker start to fill out and Ripper was the last one out, I looked at him as I saw him walk up toward me "I know your new here so I wanted to show you around the area sometime? Here my number. Call me when you want, for anything" he handed me a napkin with his number on it and I took it and shoved it in my pocket of my black jeans.

"I'll differently be contacting you Mr. Biker" I smile as I walk away from him to clean their table. I heard the last of the bikes roar away from the cafe and I had a smiles for the rest of the day as I thought about him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Hope your enjoying so far. Comment your thoughts to me! ❤️❤️❤️