Chapter 13

Louise

We was sitting in the waiting room in the hospital, Greta who was whiskeys old lady was softly crying and holding my hands. I felt awful that this happened to him and the other two prospects.

Whiskey was in surgery right now. Brent had few scratches and cuts and tanner was shot in his right shoulder blade and was also banged up bad. But the worst was whiskey. We was waiting on a update on his situation and the police was just interrogated us like it was our fault this happened.

We saw a doctor come out from the back "Family for Adam Welles?" We all rises and came close, the doctor got nervous and back up a bit. "Well we was able to stop the internal bleeding and patch him up as best as we could, he's out of danger for now" we all very happy for this news.

"When can we see him?" Ripper ask, "you can see him two at a time. He's still knock out, so be gentle around him" we all agreed and Ripper and Greta went back first. "Come on Aunty" Ripper gently grabs Greta hand and guides toward the back to go see whiskey. We all sit back down and wait for our turn.

Ripper

I was trying to control my anger as I walked Aunty Greta through the hospital halls. Her softly sniffles hurt my heart. She was a good old lady to whiskey, always by his side when he needed her.

As I opened the door I see whiskey all bandaged you with wire coming out from him literally everywhere. He looks bad but I knew he was strong enough to make it out of this. I sat my Aunty down next to him and she was softly crying as she looks at her husband all mangled up.

"He will be alright right Rippy?" Her nickname for my road name always put a smile on my face, but I new this time It was to comfort her. "Yes Aunty I know whiskey will get out of this." She nods and looks back at him as he slept. "You get those bastard that did this to my whiskey" she said as she looked at him. I kissed her eye and nods "We will Aunty, we will.." I agreed with her.

I decided to leave Aunty alone with him to give them some time alone together. As I walked out into the front waiting area. "Let go boys.. we have some investigating to do" I say as I walk out mad as fuck. The boys followed me and we headed back to the club.

As we sat around the table. Everyone was yelling their opinion out and fighting on what really happened. I had enough of all the fight and slammed my fist on table "shut up!!!! Now!!!" I yelled. Everyone was quiet and they all decide to sit down and listen. "We don't know who did this, it's either the vipers or predators. But we need to work together on this. Acer what have you found?" I look to Acer who was typing away in his computer silently. "It can't be the Vipers cause they relocated to a different town, so that just leaves the Predators. I need more time in digging."

"Then let's keep an eye on them to see if there any suspicion around them on this accident. I wand all hand on deck. I want a lockdown as well. Bring all the family into the compound for safety. Understood?" Everyone either nodded or agreed with me.

As my brother filed out I sat and thought about why this happened and who would do this. Those bastards will pay heavily. "Rage I want you and Jamison and Socket to remain" they said back down "this next shipment that the mafia want us to run, I feel they might either know about or not. But we need to go in prepared. I don't want this to happen again" they agreed and left.

I texted to Louise to make sure to let me know any updates on whiskey and make sure to take car of Aunty Greta. After she confirmed with me. I went to my office and callled Elaine when I was completely locked into my office.
-Phone conversation-
Elaine: Hey mister biker.
Ripper: hey baby girl.
Elaine: what's up?
Ripper: listen I'm gonna be busy for the next few days this week and next but I wanted to let you know.
Elaine: Oh? Alright. I'll miss you.
Ripper: I know baby and I'll miss you too. I'll differently will make it up to you okay babygirl. Can you hold out for me?
Elaine: Sure. But text me and call me as much as you can okay?
Ripper: will do baby. I'll see ya later. Bye.
Elaine: Bye mister biker.
-Phone conversation over-

Now that I had Elaine cover I was behind on some paper work so I had to get started on that. My phone vibrated and it was a text from Elaine sending me another nude. God this girl will be the death of me.