Chapter 24

Elaine

It's been few months since I left that small cozy town. I am starting to show now and I know I'm having twins, I not sure what gender they are but I'm keep it a surprise. I miss him everyday. I literally cry every night, thinking about him.

I never stay one place, as of now I'm two states away from them. I talk to the babies all day. People probably think I'm crazy but I don't care, I know they listening my sweet babies.

When I made the decision to leave, it was the hardest decision I've ever made. I didn't want to say goodbye to him because I knew I wouldn't be able to. So I just left him a letter and left few hours after finding out I'm pregnant.

I was driving when a car cut me off and I slammed on my breaks and hit the car anyways. I was unharmed but the I did some serious damages to both my and their car. I got out and looks at my Camry. "Fuck.." I heard the car door open and I saw a tall Italian man in his 40's come out and come toward me. "Are you alright?" He looked me up and Down. I nodded "I tried to stop .. but" I tried to explain. "No no it was my fault" he waved me. "I'm just glad your okay" he said.

I nodded "still I don't have enough to repair my car or yours. I'm actually new here" I said looking embarrassed. "Well how about this, you work for me till the debt is paid off?" He asked me. I really need a job and I had no where to go.

"What will I do?" I asked, he smiles and says "You will do many things for me. But after you've given birth and been trained probably" he explain. I nodded. A black SUV came around and showed up. "Come with me. I'll tell you everything you need to know." He opened the door for me.

As I put my seat belt on I look to my new boss. "I forgot to introduce my self. I'm Elaine Peller." I held my hand out for him to shake, he take my hands and gives me a good shake. " pleasure Elaine, I am Massimo Sorintino" he grins.

THE END