Chapter 6

Ripper

I was in the middle of my cigarette outside when Louise came to me with a small piece of paper. "Hey can you grab these things for the BBQ?" She gives me the innocent eyes and just like that I meet and took the paper." Yeah yeah I'll do the bbq run" I say back sighing.
She giggles and kisses my cheek and walks back into the bar.

I throw my cigarette and head toward the black Ram dodge truck we have and get in as head to the super market. As I grab a cart and start looking through the list I enter the first lane just to see Elaine with her sexy curvy bend down look at something in the bottom shelf.

I was for the first time speechless about how to interact with a girl. I cleared my through and she shot up and turn to looked at me. I gave her my signature smirk "Well well this is a pleasant surprise?" She blushed deeply nods "It sure is Ripper. What bring you to supermarket?" "Ehh just doing a small grocery run. And you?" "Oh uhm just getting some snacks." She giggles softly.

Her giggling was like music to my ears and I felt my heart beat fast. "If you don't mind me asking.. where are you staying?" She looked nervous but said softly "with Frankie and his wife Bev. They had a spare room and offered it to me since I didn't have any where to stay when I first came here" she looked embarrassed about her situation.

I nodded "Well my offer still stands to show you around?" She looks up at me "I'm free tomorrow if you really want to?" "Heh tomorrow good. I'll pick you up at Frankies house around noon. Does that work?" She nodded "Yes that's perfect, how should I dress?" I put a hand on my chin and pretend to think, honestly she can come naked but I'm just being stupid "Oh urm causal should be fine"

She nodded "Then I'll see you tomorrow at noon!" She smiles and waves me off and walking away. I grinned like I just won the lottery. I grab the rest of the stuff on the list and head back toward the bar and soon the bbq party was in full swing. As I drink my beer around my brothers. I have to come up with something so I can go out around noon tomorrow.

"Hey Rage. Can you cover for me tomorrow I have business to take care of around noon time?" He look at me "Sure? What you gotta do bro?" He asked "Oh nothing special just a small meeting run" he nodded and get back to eating.

My next problem was Louise. I felt as if I was cheating but all I was doing was showing Elaine around and imagining her naked .. dear go help me. I see Louise and walk up to her as she serves the bbq meat to the club.
"Hey babe. I'm gonna be busy tomorrow after noon. You gonna be alright with me?" She looks up from her work station and nods "Yeah Penny and I will be home having a girls night tomorrow before school starts on Monday" I nodded. "Well you to have fun okay?" I kissed her softly but not long and she looked a little hurt but said nothing.

I walk back toward my brothers and sat and eat the bbq and didn't think anything else for the rest of the day. But as night approached I went on a small bike right to clear my mind of everything I was gonna do tomorrow. Somehow I ended up at Frankies house.

I stupidly decided to go around the back to see if I can see Elaine when I see her sitting by the back window of the house reading a book. I contemplate if I should say anything. "Oh fuck it" whisper as I look if the ghost was clear and crawl slowly toward her window. I knock softly which freaks her out and she falls down and yells.

I looked into the room and saw she was bright red from the shock and opens the window "What the hell Ripper?? You almost gave me a heart attack.." she covers her Chest with her hands. "My bad my bad just wanted to see you" she blushes and sits back on the ledge of the window. "So you came to see even though you gonna see me tomorrow?" "We'll you haha such a cute face I didn't wanna wait" I laugh and she covers my mouth with her small hands.

"Frankie and his wife are asleep right now. Don't make to much noise." She whispers "oh sorry?" I whisper back. "So now you seen me. Now what?" She looks at me "oh well I didn't think I'd get this far. But maybe I should go before we both get into trouble." She giggles and nods "that would be for the best I guess" we both stay quiet for a bit just staring at each other.

She leans in and kisses my lips and I felt my heart stop and I was in shocked from her actions but I returned the kisses and it was like nothing I felt before not with any of the girls I hooked up with or even Louise. I slowly grabs the back of her head and comb my finger though her softly black locks and deepen the kisses and she comply as she open her mouth to me, and with that I wraps my tongue around her and play with her tongue.

We heard foot steps on the other side of her bed room door and she broke the kisses but I just wanted more so as she looked at her door I started to kissed her neck, her skin so softly I kissed her along the top toward the bottom "Uhm Ripper you should really go" I stop kissing her and smirk "Ok Princess I will for now but next time no one will stop me" she blushed and pecks me on my lips and closes her windows.

As I walk back toward my bike and roar off into the night, I couldn't get the taste of her mouth out of my mind. It just made me crave for her more and more. I know now I'm doom for sure now,  she will be mines and no one will stop me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Another chapter of Rippers thoughts. Hope you like it and give me comments and thought on how I'm doing. ❤️❤️❤️