Chapter 3

Ripper

I was sitting at the beginning of the table with my brothers around me. We was at church about the gun shipment that was happening next week.

"So we gonna have Socket, and Jamison. Go and pick the shipment up and deliver it to the exit point with a man named Max." Rage said.

I looked toward Socket and Jamison. They were both part of the club that had a dark past. And you can see it on their face as they grunt in response to Rage. Jamison has a old lady named Bridget who is also Sockets twin sister. They had two kids together. While Socket has remained single since his wife passed from cancer few years ago?

"Listen guys, we can't mess this up. This is related to the Italian mafia boss Massimo Sorintino. He contact us through Acer to get this shipment done. The amount of money he offer could be retirement for all of us" I said

Everyone in the club nod and grunted Acer our technology guy was typing away in his Pc as he looked up at me "Prez, Max just sent a message asking if you can do a last minute shipment this week also? What should I say?" "When is this shipment coming in?" He typed and sighs "Tonight around 7pm it will be at the dock. He said it's smaller than the one that coming in next week. I think maybe one person will do for this one."

I nodded as I look around my brother that I trust to see who I can sent out to get this job done. "I'll do it" said Whiskey. I looked at him and narrowed my eyes at him. Whiskey was a quiet old biker from my fathers time. Even though he was in his 60's he was still fit and healthy. "Are you sure?" I asked. He nods "I need something to do.. getting boring around here" he laughs. "Don't worry Ripper, I'll have it done" he said.

I nod "Acer give him all the details he needs and monitor him if he needs anything. Also keep me updated" Acer nods and turns to whiskey for shipment details.
"Anything else that needs to be discussed? No then church is adjourned." I say and light a cigarette up.

The boys file out and soon so do I. I see Louise at the bar wiping glasses as couple of prospects were bring in beer and alcohol boxes in. "Hey you!" She said and lean over to give me a kiss and slowly I kiss her back. "Hey beautiful. How's your day been going?" I asked. "Oh just fine. Been cleaning up and starting to get stuff ready for when the bar opens up for Tina." I nod. "Let me get a cold one" "On it" she smiles as she walk into the back.

As I was taking drags from my cigarette I couldn't help but thing about that waitress. I couldn't understand why she intrigued me so much. Why my thoughts kept going back to her. Some how I felt as if I was cheating on Louise.

Louise returned with a cold beer for me and I smile as I took it from her and took a swing of it. I love Louise, and my daughter Penny. But somehow I wished I could've had a bit of a different outcome on life.

When I was younger I was drinking and partying till sunset till sunrise. I had different girls every night. I knew Louise like me from the starting as she was close to my family and me. But I wasn't ready to settle down just yet. Even though our fathers were best friends and wanted us to get married right away, I prolong it as much as I can. I didn't want to hurt Louise in any way. But one night when I was 23 and Louise 22, I was drunk off my ass. I saw Louise go upstairs towards her room and I followed her. I still Don't know why I did it.

I follow her into her room and you know what happened. I woke the next day naked holding her as she slept on my chest. I was in shock but somehow if felt right to be in bed with her. We started dating after that and my party days was over and few months later she was pregnant with penny.

At 24 years old I was holding my few hours old daughter Penelope (Penny) in my arms and my life was set for me. I will be taking of as president for the club and I have a old lady and a daughter to take care of. It's been 12 years since then and I've been doing good so far.

To me it felt like everything was going according to plan with what my father wanted. But deeply down I wished I found a women that I sought out and found love with instead of me messing up and knocking Louise up. I don't regret it but I just wish I was wiser then.

"Penny will be coming home today from Alices right?" I asked Louise nodded " Oh Yes. She has fun with your sister daughter. But I missed her so she needs to come home to us" I laugh and nod.

"I'll be in my office if you need me okay?" She nods and goes back to wiping glasses. I walk up the stairs toward the door that says 'President office'. I was about to go in when I see Acer "hey Acer come into my office for a second" he nods and follows me in.

"Yes prez?" "I need you to do a background check on someone for me?" " Sure who is it? " Their name is Elaine Peller, she new in the city and I want to know anything and everything about her. Also kept this between us, would ya?" He nods "I'll see what I can find on her and report back to you" "Thank you Acer."

As Acer leaves I sit back on my seat looking up towards the ceiling. I don't know how or when but she will be mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Hope you guys are enjoying it so far~ I will be doing other POV but for now it will be focused on him!

Comment on what you think so far! ❤️❤️