Chapter 19

Elaine

I sat alone in my room, I told Frankie I didn't feel well and I need to go home. I cried all rest of the day, till it was night time. I didn't want anything to eat and I can tell Frankie and Bev was worried about me.

I decide to shower before Ripper would show up. As the hot water hit me, I thought about everything Louise said to me. I thought about what Ripper is going to say to me. I was hoping it would be the truth.

Just like I heard Louise out, I will give Ripper a chance to speak as well. I wrapped myself into a pink fluffy towel and walks out. My window was open and ripper was sitting on my bed.

"Hey baby" he said softly. I looked at him trying to hold back the tears. He saw my expression and sigh and got up. "Let me explain, please" he begs. I nodded and sat on the bed looking at the floor.

"I know you meet Louise. My old lady, my wife, mother of my child. I know I should've told you from the beginning about my family. I didn't mean to hurt you or her" he kneel in front of me. I looked at him "You made me into a home wrecker Ripper" he shook his head "No baby this is on me, I am to blame." He sighed.

"When I told you I love you, I meant it Elaine. I do love you with all my heart I do." He said and held my hands. "I love you too Ripper" I said back to him softly as I cried. He kissed me softly and I wrapped my around around his neck and kissed him back. Soon just like always our kissing turned into something sexual.

As the night went on we made love to each other over and over again. Deep down I felt guilty about having sex with him but I just wanted him so much that I couldn't hold back.