Chapter 8

Louise

It was almost time for Penny's bed time when I realized Ripper wasn't home yet. Penny and I have been having a girl day today. We went shopping and got our nails and toes done and we ate a bunch of food. It was almost 8pm when we was sitting in the living room of our house on the ending part of Pets 2 movie as the popcorn was being finished quickly.

"Time for bed kiddo." She groans "awww no mom just 10 more minutes??" I laugh "10 more minutes for what the movies over now?" She are the last of the popcorns a well "I wanted to say goodnight to daddy" I sighs "well he's out doing business stuff right now and I don't know when he will be home kiddo and you got school tomorrow" she groan but got up to go the bathroom to brush her teeth.

As she was preoccupied I decide to text Ripper that we was home and safe and was about to go sleep and penny and I wish him a good night. As I put my phone away and check on Penny in her room. She was getting under the covers as I walk in "I miss daddy mom" she sighed as she didn't see him all day "I know honey. But after school maybe you guys can hang" she smile at the idea and nods. "Alright kiddo light out okay. Sweet dreams" "Night night mommy" I shut her door and head to the bedroom.

As I lay down into the covers and look to the empty side of the bed, my mind wonder what Ripper is doing at this moment. These past couple of years he has distant himself a bit but does his best to not show it much, but I know we started this relationship to early in both of our lives.

That night was the best night of my life. Since I love Ripper for so long. I knew he would be the one to take my innocents. Starting a family came quicker then we both expected but I knew he was happy. Even though he has been distant he still there for Penny and I.

I have no right to complain. I check my phone to see that I have no reply from Ripper yet. I hope he is safe and will be home soon. I felt my eyes starting to get heavy and and I give in and is off to dream land.

~~~~~~~~~
Wow two chapter in one day! Hope that makes up for my lacking a bit haha. I wanted to put in Louise POV because she is one of the main characters even though I don't put her in a lot. Yes it is short but I want you guy to know her side as well. Hope you liked it. Will be doing more of her POV as well. So stay tune!

Comment on what you thought ❤️❤️❤️