Chapter 17

Elaine

For the past two week I've only done selected things. Went to work, slept, ate food and had vigorously sex all through out the town with Ripper. His sex drive is really high and surprisingly I've been keeping up with him. Being with him even just with a phone call makes my heart flutter.

I know I'm falling for him actually I do actually love him but we haven't talked about title of our relationship. I've just been going with the flow with him and that been enough. But I do want more from him. To be his girl, but he never brings me around the club or when they all come for coffee he barely says or looks at me. I understand he wants to keep a low profile but I felt like he was kinda hiding me from his club members.

As I was pulling up to work and walking in and saying my good morning to the normal crew. I decide to pin my hair up in a ponytail and wait for opening. As Frankie opens the doors people fill the small cafe and I start my day off busy.

Half of the day later it's finally quiet down and I felt my phone in my butt pocket vibrate as I was wiping the tables and I looks to see Ripper was calling me. My heart flutter and I excuse myself into the back of the cafe to take a phone call.

-Phone conversation-
Elaine: "hello?"
Ripper: "hey baby it's me."
Elaine: "hey mister biker? What's up?"
Ripper: "just missing you a lot and wanted to hear your voice."
Elaine: she giggles "Oh really now? Well I love hear you voice as well, makes my day"
Ripper: he laughs "hey listen, we need to talk tonight okay? I will come over frankies around night time alright. Wait for me~"
Elaine: "I always do babe. I have to get back to work. I'll see ya tonight. I-I love you Ripper"
Ripper: .............. "I love you too Elaine. With all of my heart"
Elaine: "I'm glad. I'll see ya. Bye babe"
Ripper: "Bye sweets"
-Phone conversation over-

As I hung up the phone with ripper, I was smiling really hard and I was astonished that he said it back to me. I wanted to be with ripper, and hoping the talk tonight will be about this.

As I was lost in my thoughts when I heard my name being called in the front "is there someone named Elaine here?" Someone asked and I walked into the from to see a brown hair, hazel eyes, with pale skin women talking to Kelly at the counter. I notice this women is small as well, I never really seen her around maybe a few times here and there but didn't know who she was and I found it weird she knew about me.

I walk next to Kelly and said "Hi, I'm Elaine? Can I help you?" I asked her suspiciously. She looked at me and I can tell by her red eyes that she's been crying a whole lot.

"Your Elaine?" I nodded. "I'm Louise, I'm Rippers wife" she said sniffing. I felt my heart tear by her works. I was completely speechless. He has a wife?