Chapter 18

Louise

I was crying as I got into the truck and drove off to Frankies cafe and was speeding. I didn't care that I was speeding, I had to know who this person was that was ruining my marriage and breaking our family.

It was all making sense to me now. Coming home late, smelling like sex and sweat, always on the phone. He barely had any time for me but he had time for her? How? When? Why? Why couldn't he just speak to me about this? I knew we was drifting I didn't think he would cheat on me with some cafe girl.

I pulled up to Frankies. "I can't go in looking like a mess, I have to be strong" I told my self as I clean my face up and got Out of the truck and walked in.

-Flashback-
I was walking into the club when I didn't see ripper around, lately we haven't had time together. Since the hit at the enemy clubhouse he's been more distant.

I just want maybe to have dinner with him at home alone and leave Penny at his sisters house till tomorrow morning. I planned to make his favorite dinner tonight with some beer and wine.

As I walked up the stairs toward his office I was about o knock when I heard him talking to someone. I put my ear against the door to hear who he was speaking to.

"Yes that's Elaine and I've been having an affair with her. She doesn't know about Louise and Penny. I would appreciate it if you kept this information to yourself and tell no one" I heard Ripper say. My heart stopped, affair? Ripper was cheating on me?

I felt tears running down my face as I backed away from the door and hid as I saw Acer walk Out of his office. I'm sure Ripper probably told him to keep it to himself and not tell anyone. So how would I find out who she was?

I follow Acer silently and he put his computer on the table and went to the public restroom that was for the bar. I opened his computer up and clicked a tab that was open. I watch in horror as my husband was having sex with some women in the back of a building at night.

So this is where his bike rides lead him to? I recognize the building as Frankies cafe shop. I knew maybe there I would fine some answers. I closed a Acers laptop and walks toward the truck.

-Flashback over-

I looked at the women in front of me. She was so beautiful and she look like a nice person. I knew she didn't know about me and Penny. So I knew I couldn't blame her.

I got my phone Out and showed her pictures of Ripper and I, some had Penny In it as well. "I know you didn't know. So I won't blame any of this on you." I said softly to her as she looked at my phone. I saw tears coming out of her eyes as well and I realized that she was brutally hurt as well.

She gave me my phone back and I saw the look of ashamed on her face "I-I'm so sorry" she whimpers Out. This girl was to humble and gentle to hurt anyone and I realized that. "It's not your fault Elaine" she shook her head.

"I don't blame you. Ripper and I knew each other since diapers. I've always loved him and he knew that." I told her our story. "He loved to party and drink and have different women in his bed every night. One night he was shit face and he follow me to my bed and that bow out life's changed. I was there for his ups and downs. I had our daughter who is now 12." She cries more as I speak.

"You know now about me and my daughter. I leave the choice in your hands on what to do from here on out Elaine" I said to her as I pat her shoulder and walk Out of the cafe and back into the truck.

I don't return to the back to the clubhouse, I go straight home and thinking about what I'm going to do? Leave him? Forgive him? I was lost for the first time in my life. All I can do is wait for him at home.