Chapter 4

Elaine

"I'm fucking lost?" I said looking at google maps trying to get to this small city. I'm moving away from my parents house cause my mom has been driving me crazy with just about everything and my dad just doesn't care about anything.

So my only option was to pack and leave in my small blue Toyota Camry. I left my little brother Jackson back Cause he was going to college but I knew he wants to leave as well.

"Fuck!!! Tell me where the fuck I am!!!!!" I bang my phone on my dashboard and then it bing saying that I was here. I looked around to see that this city was pretty average, not to small nor big.

As I look around I take in this small cafe and saw a 'help wanted' sign. I thought to myself that a job is exactly what I need right now, even though I don't have a living space at the moment.

I pull into the cafe shop call "Frankies" and get out of my car. At the moment I only have jean and peach color sweater and no make up with a ponytail. But it will have to do. I open the door and head to the counter where I see and small blonde girl working. She looks up and say "Hi, what can I get ya?" "Oh uhm I was wondering if I can get an application?" She looks me up and down. "Sure just one second" she goes toward the back door.

5 minutes later she come back with an older gentleman. "Hello I'm Frankie and I'm the owner of the shop? I heard from Kelly that you was wanting an application?" So I'm thinking That blonde here was Kelly "Yes sir. My name is Elaine Peller. I am new in town, actually I just got here 20 minutes ago." He nods "Okay have you done waitressing before" I nod "Okay then be here tomorrow at 7am. And have a white button shirt with black pants and I'll supple your with a apron." I smile big and say "thank you so much sir" "just call me Frankie, sir makes me sound older then I need to be" he laughs and goes back to the back.

"Wow congrats on the new job." Kelly says. "Thanks!" I reply. She nods and goes back to serving customers and I walk out, grinning as hard as I can.

As I walk back toward my small Camry, I heard motorcycle roaring on the steer. Not just one or two but multiple. "Hmm wonder if there's a motorcycle club near by?" I get into my car and turn it on. "Now I have to find a place I can park and sleep? How the hella am I gonna shower. Fuck my life.." I put my head on the wheel.

When I heard a knock at my window, I jump and yell just to see Frankie knock on the windows. I roll the windows Down "Hey  it's none of my business, but do you have a place to stay? I know you pretty new around here?" I bite my lips wonder if I should be honest or lie to him. I shook my head. He sighs and says "Go couple of blocks down this street and make a left. When you see an yellow house on your right, that's my place. It's just me and my wife Beverly That live there and we have an extra room if you want it?"

"I don't wanna be a nuisance to you Frankie.." I sigh looking away. "You ain't no nuisance to me kid? Just stay with us till your situated, my wife would love the company." I knew he was right. So I nodded "thank you Frankie so much for this" "Ehhh no a problem kid" he pats my shoulder.

I take his directions and park on his drive way and as I offer my car an Older lady came out and waved smiling hard. "You must be Elaine?" I smile and get out an nod "Yes ma'am I am" she pulled me into a bear hug and I was shocked at first but eventually hugged back. "No need to call me ma'am. I'm Beverly that old colts wife" she laughs "It's nice to meet you Beverly" I smile.

"Come in honey I'll show you where you will be stay and soon I'll have dinner started as well." She leads me into the yellow house. She leads me into the room that has small bed to the side and a large dresser to the other side with one window looking out the the backyard. It was small but cozy.

"Go ahead and settle in as much as you want, there no reason for you to not stay as you want." I nod thanking her and put my bags on the bed and laid down and sighed looking at the ceiling. "What a day".

Soon Frankie came home and by that time I was unpacked and settle into the room and was helping Beverly cook dinner. "Hello Ladies" Frankie came in smiling toward the kitchen. Him and Bev kissed and he patted my shoulder.

We are dinner and we talked about just everything. About city and past and they asked me about my family which I gave them a short version of the household I was in. They nodded and Frankie say "Well your welcome to do whatever here, not much happens in this small city." I nodded and remember something "I could've swore I heard a gang of motorcycle earlier roaring down the street?" "Oh yes that's the motorcycle club that based here they have 15-20 members and they have a bar few miles from here" Bev said. "They don't cause commotion in this city so no one really bother them. But they Do come to the shop every morning for coffee. So you will see a lot of them tomorrow" I was nervous but I kept a straight face  and nodded.

As I was in my room I looked out towards the sunset and thought how my life had changed so much in the past few hours. Have a job now and live with my boss and his wife. "I hope I don't regret this." I say as I off the light and get into bed.

~~~~~~~~~
Hey guy! Finally a different POV, hoped you guys liked it. Sorry if there any grammar errors still pretty new!

Comment on what you think ❤️❤️