Chapter 11

Ripper

As I pulled up to my house, I saw all the lights were off.  I knew I was extremely late coming home but I enjoyed my time with Elaine. As I creeped around the house I check on Penny and then went to my room. I jumped straight into the shower and scrubbed my myself from head to toe.

As I was putting my dirty clothing in the laundry bin I saw I had a text from Louise about her day with Penny. I felt a lot of guilty for what I did but I didn't regret it at all. I put new boxers on and got into bed. As Louise was sound asleep I starred at her for a bit. The guilt was killing me but I was already hook in deep with Elaine, soon I'm gonna have to come clean with both women.

I just hopped I would be strong enough to stop my stupid lust for Elaine but I don't think that will be happening anytime soon. Now that I gotten the teach of the fruit, I craved for more. As I thought my eye lids got beach and I knock out soon after.

The next morning as I woke up and got ready for the day and head down I see my daughter Penny eating cereal at the table "Daddy!!!" She screams and runs toward me, and I catch her in my arms and kissed her cheeks "hey princess? How are you doin?" I asked she grins showing me her small teeth "I'm good daddy, I missed you yesterday" she give a pouty face. "I'm sorry honey, how about I pick you up from school and have ice cream?" She squeals I'm excitement. I laugh as I put her down so she can get back to eating.

Louise was in the kitchen preparing breakfast and I smiles as I walked behind her and spook her as she cooking eggs. "Wahhhhh" she yells, I couldn't help but laugh hard "Sorry Loui but I had to" she give me grumpy look but eventually laughs it off with me. "Well your in a good mood today?" She laughs as she gets back to cooking. I nod "Yeah I slept good last night" she nods "when did you get in?" "Oh uhm" I scratched my head "around some at Night time, wasn't really keeping track of time" she smiles and nods and puts the food on the dinning table.

"Well I'll head out now. Gotta get coffee then head to the club house" I said and she kissed my lips "I'll  be there later" I nodded and head out.

As I was parking In front of Frankies, I can see from the window Elaine working around the cafe. I didn't have time to sit and drink since I had to be back at the club. I walked in and went straight towards cashier and order my black coffee. I know Elaine notice me but kept her distance and as I left I made eye contact with her and winked at her.

As I got on my bike I felt my phone vibrate and saw an unknown number text me. I opened it and it was a nude photo of Elaine herself and I almost dropped my Coffee from the sudden nudity. I felt my self getting slightly hard but I do my best to control my hormones. I felt someone staring at me and I look through the windows to see Elaine smirking at me. She must of caught my reaction to her nudes. That little minx.

As I entered the club I see my Vp "church" I say and walk towards the room, he nods and assemble the other member into the room and we all sit "So brothers We are here cause to talk about how the run is going to go." Everyone nods "So we had a late notice Run from the Mafia. They want us to transports some illegal items to then from the docks. We aren't hundred percent sure what it is since the mafia said that's classified. So we are very much going in blind and I don't like that. Since whiskey the one to offer to do the run I want to put two prospects with him just in case" whiskey nodded and the other club meme we agreed with me.

I look to Rage "Any update about the other shipment?" Rage sighed "Well all I know it's that it's gonna be at the docks at 7pm and we have to get it to the Mafia rep at least within two hours. They not very patience. But since it's a gun shipment I wouldn't be either." I lean back into my chair and sigh "I want couple of prospect on this run as well. They need the experience anyways. I don't trust the Italian at all. So I want to play it as safe as I can." The club nods and mumble a yes. "If nothing else, church adjourned"

The brothers file Out and until it's only Acer and I. He give me a file "the info you requested" I nod and take the file and go to the office. I look through the file and see every single detail about Elaine.

As I put the file away, I heard a knock at the door "come in?" In walks my old lady "Hey babe, just came to let you know that the bar is short so I'm gonna help them out today." I nod "that's fine, I'm gonna pick Penny and we gonna have some ice cream and I might take her to the park" she smiles big at my comment and was happy we was gonna spend time together. "She miss ya a lot last night." "I know that why I'm gonna make it up to her" Louise smiles and nods and heads out.

As the day goes on it was almost time to pick Penny up from school so I take the truck keys and head out after telling Rage my whereabouts. As I wait outside her school I see her little figure running toward the truck and I get Out and catcher and she hugs me as I walk toward the passenger side. "How was school?" I put her into the truck "It was good daddy" "Well I was thinking after we get ice cream if you wanted to go to the park for a bit" she squeals in excitement "Yes yes yes!!!!!!" I laugh and we are on the way to basket robins.

~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for vote you guys!! ❤️❤️