twenty five

"hyung i think i have a crush on someone."

ten groaned, scratching his head. "why is everyone around me finding partners except for me?!" he complained, pouting.

junhui tilted his head. "not really though?" he said, oblivious to the surroundings, like he always is.

the thai boy gave him a flat look, wondering how one could be so oblivious. "renjun likes shuhua, who likes jae, i don't know how that's gonna turn out, jaemin has a girlfriend, i'm pretty sure jeno likes yura, and now you like someone." he sighed, exasperated.

"wonwoo's still single though," jun pointed out, nodding at the chef who was watching the scene.

"yeah, you're right," he nodded, brightening a bit, then turned to the chef. "wonwoo, you wanna date?"

the boy shook his head, taking his pointer fingers and forming an x with it.

ten scoffed, crossing his arms. "rude."

wonwoo's eyes widened, and he began making certain motions with his hands in a panicky tone. ten stared at him in confusion, wondering what the heck is going on with him.

"he said he only sees you as a brother and it'd be weird." junhui translates calmly, reading his hands. "he said you're good looking though."

chittaphon turned to him with wondering eyes. "how the hell can you read that?" he asked in a baffled tone, even weirded out by the chinese boy than the one making weird motions.

junhui shrugged with an innocent grin.

the door opened, ringing the bell lightly and making all three turn. their eyes widened when they saw the familiar girl sporting a new look.

"heyo!" she greeted, skipping over to the counter happily.

"woah, that's new." jun said, staring at her new hairstyle.

she smiled, sitting down on the bench. "does it look good?" she asked, a bit nervous.

"it looks great on you!" jun complimented, raising two thumbs up.

"you look like a snacc with two c's." ten told truthfully, admiring her short locks. "honestly i like this better than your last hair."

behind him, she could see wonwoo motioning with his hands. confused, she turned to jun.

"he said you look prettier even though you're always pretty."

she sent him a smile. "aw thanks, monolingual buddy." she blew him a kiss jokingly.

he pretended he was caught in the heart and dramatically reacted, holding his heart as if it was shot. she laughed at his antics, amused.

"the break up really did me good," she said, looking at herself in the reflection of the glass, "i really like the hairstyle."

"wait, you broke up?!" ten asked.

yura rolled her eyes, slapping his shoulder. "stop being dramatic, you bitch, i told you over the phone already." she chuckled.

he chuckled, patting her head. "yeah, i'm just joking."

junhui was confused. "wait what did i miss?"

she laughed, bumping his shoulder jokingly. "that's what you get for not visiting in over a week, wen."

"i'm sorry, medical school is hard!" he raised his arms up in defense.

ten and yura laughed, then proceeded to fill him in on her whole ex situation. by the time the story was over, jun was basically seething. but yura calmed him down and assured him that she was fine now.

then the door opened again, and two other familiar faces entered the room.

"jisu?"

the girl beside jaemin smiled and waved. "hi, oppa!"

"is that jisu?" yura whispered to junhui, earning a nod, and she dramatically gasped. "omg hi, i'm yura, big fan."

lia looked at her in confusion, an amused smile on her face. "what?"

"i showed her some of your songs," jun admitted with a guilty grin, "she's been begging me to introduce you to her."

jisu's eyes widened, sparkling in adoration. "oh my god, really?" she asked, then smiled wide when yura nodded vigorously.

"hey, you don't even show me your songs," jaemin frowned, pouting.

she chuckled, grabbing his hand. "i'll show you later, okay?" she said, then pulled him off to sit at a table.

ten groaned. "oh come on, i'm feeling single again! couple makes me barf, even though i want to have one like that." he scoffed, glaring at the two lightly.

yura brightened. "oh yeah! ten!" she called, getting his attention, him raising an eyebrow. "you know the bakery i've been going to lately?"

"yeah, why?" he tilted his head.

"the owner's a cute guy. he's single, so i asked for his number to give to someone and he said yeah!" she said, already digging into her pocket to find it.

"does he even swing that way?" he asked, eyes flat.

"yeah! he told me about his exes and some of them are guys!" she told assuringly, then sent the contact to ten's number. "i sent it to you already."

ten raised an eyebrow, but opened his phone out of curiosity anyway. "what's his name?"

"kun. he's chinese."

"oh shit he's cute."

"right?!"