Chapter 3

┏━━━━°⌜ ɴᴇᴡ ⌟°━━━━┓

"Khun! Do you know how to do this?" The dark brown haired male questioned his friend as he showed his friend a math equation

"Bam, we've discussed this topic since we're in first year. Try to remember it with that big head of yours." Khun said and pushed his friend's forehead with his pointer finger before jutting down answers on his homework that was given earlier.

"Huh? My head is big??" Bam questioned as he began touching his head while Khun laughed at him.

"Bam, that's not what I meant." What Khun meant is that 'Bam is intelligent', he can easily memorize paragraphs despite looking at it for only a few minutes.

"Hah, yeah right." Bam laughed with Khun and after their laughters died out. Bam looked at the question again with a confused expression, he tried to remember the topic he had when he was in first year but couldn't. "But how do I do this again?"

"Tch, you still remember (Name) but not your math problem." The sky blue haired male grumbled under his breath but was heard by his friend.

"Khun."

Bam spoke in a serious manner, he looked straight at Khun's blue poppy eyes.

The other male looked away and scratched tye back of his head before taking Bam's notebook, he took out his pencil and began writing the solution. He then, gave the notebook to Bam while saying, "Sorry 'bout that.."

"It's fine, you know that I've been--"

"That you've been thinking about her after she disappeared without a trace? Come on, you've already told me this many times." Khun interjected Bam's words as he groaned about how much Bam still talks about the girl who hated him.

"Jeez.. you don't have to say it like that." Bam replied and Khun answered with a shrug on the shoulder. Bam blinked his eyes at Khun before turning to his homework, he stared at the solution that Khun made and easily understood it.

Soon, their Science teacher came in the room, startling some of the students since the bell didn't ring for the next subject.

The dark brown haired male was seated beside the window on the third row while Khun was seated beside him. These two would never separate, they'd be partners whether the teacher likes it or not.

Bam stared outside the window, dazed and confused of why (Name) hated him so much and disappeared without a trace, her disappearance was too sudden and shocking. Bam never had the chance to talk to her properly.