Chapter 12

┏━━━━°⌜ ɴᴇᴡ ⌟°━━━━┓

The skies were dark and gloomy today, it seemed that the weather forecast today wasn't precise

The skies were dark and gloomy today, it seemed that the weather forecast today wasn't precise. Truthfully speaking, weather forecasts seemed to always make mistakes on their information like when they say that it's going to rain today and then later on it'll be sunny.

The (h/c) haired girl tapped on her pastel notebook with her mechanical pencil, she turned her head to the side and looked at the dark sky outside. She sighed when she realized that she had forgotten her umbrella at home.

Despite being in a wealthy family, (Name) insists on walking instead of being driven to school since her home was not that far away. Plus, (Name) loves to look around their fields of crops for peace and calmness, their farmers there were very nice and honest at the bills.

(Name) is the heir of their business, so she was taught on how to handle it by Aiko, and on free times, (Name) would always read business related books in advance so that she can help her grandmother whose eyesight became worse by the time she became eighty years old.

Feeling sullen, (Name) slumped down on her chair but still takes notes on what the teachers writes on the board. She stared forward with her bored eyes as her mind drifts away in wonderland, thinking of how she'll be able to go home today.

She possibly can't just call her driver at home after insisting that she'll walk instead, guess she'll just have to walk under the rain.

It's been a while since (Name)'s been wet because of the rain, she was mostly locked up in her room, reading books while other teens her age go out just to have fun.

Not soon after, the bell rang loudly around the hallways, once again reminding the students and teachers that class hours are now finished. (Name)'s current teacher sighed exasperatedly since he still wasn't done with his discussion. He dismissed the class and left with shoulders slumped.

The students packed up their things and immediately left with their friends since there was already small droplets of water appearing on the dry ground.

(Name) was not approached by Bam today, it was unusual since every break time and every after class, the male would always seem to approach (Name) and ask her to join him, which (Name) always replies with a small 'yes' or 'okay's since she's afraid to say no to Bam after she saw how he is back at the storage room.

The girl looked at Bam's way after she finished packing her things, it seems that he was busy with some group work they had earlier. She stared at Bam's figure for a brief moment before walking out of the her classroom in a slow manner.