Chapter 27

┏━━━━°⌜ ʀᴜᴛ ⌟°━━━━┓

Another Bam art above! ♡

The (h/c) haired girl shifted closer to her mate, her hand were wrapped around Bam's arm. They were currently in the school's rooftop having their second break time, Bam bought two hot meals for him and his girl.

He wanted to share his food with (Name) but (Name) needed a lot of nutrition on her body to fuel as her energy, plus eating a lot would help with (Name) being thin.

Once again, he felt his mate shifting closer to his side while looking like a cute puppy that needed attention and affection. He sighed and placed his arm over (Name)'s shoulder.

As much as he wants (Name) to be clingy on him everyday, he want the kind of (Name) where her reason of being clingy wasn't because she's frightened or paranoid.

He wants a (Name) that's clingy with just the sole reason that she loves Bam, that's all. He took a spoonful of the fried rice that he likes, not 'love' since that word was reserved for his mother's cooking.

Not long after, Bam finished his meal while the clingy girl at his side was barely on the half of the bowl. He took (Name)'s bowl and took a spoonful before saying, "Say 'ahh'." He positioned the spoon in front of the girl's mouth.

And of course, the omega obeyed her alpha, she opened her mouth wide and said, "Ahhhomp." She gladly ate the fried rice, she chewed slowly and savoured the meal. Being with Bam was nice, she was contented and satisfied.

Bam is her home.

While the (e/c) eyed girl was chewing delightfully, Bam's face was red from the fact that his mind had indecent thought when the girl opened her mouth wide. He wondered of how she'd be in bed..

He shook his head to erase his dirty thoughts, (Name) wouldn't like it of she knew that Bam thinks like this. He turned his head away from (Name)'s direction and he coincidentally made eye contact with his best friend who had a grumpy expression present on his face.

Bam raised his brows with a questionable look of why the sky blue haired male was being grumpy again. Khun rolled his eyes and jerked his head at Bam's direction, making Bam realise of why Khun was not in the mood.

Right, Khun hates being the third wheel and he loves being the center of attention. Suddenly, Khun covered his nose and gave Bam a menacing glare before whispering, "You idiot, your pheromones!" He made it into a tune where (Name) wouldn't hear.

"Wha-- oh." Bam said, he looked frantically at his side and when he saw that (Name) was finally finished chewing, he took another spoonful and shoved it into his girl's mouth making her chew again.