Chapter 11

┏━━━━°⌜ ꜰᴀᴛᴇᴅ ⌟°━━━━┓

It has been a few days after the dark brown haired male visited (Name)'s house

It has been a few days after the dark brown haired male visited (Name)'s house. (Name) was now able to go to school for she was now feeling better.

Thankfully, her teachers didn't give her any assignments or activities since the teachers was informed of what happened to (Name). It seems they understand and know that pain of having heats without any alphas by an omega's side.

Plus, the teachers already knew that the genius (Name) would've already studied lessons in advance. They were confident with their star student, so they didn't have to worry about (Name) failing any subject.

The (h/c) haired girl was once again back on her seat that was near the teacher's table. She was busy arranging the papers on her coloured envelope, she was arranging it alphabetically so that she can look for any papers easily.

The classroom was cold which was fortunate on (Name)'s side who loves being in the cold. It was still early so there were only few students who were already present on the class.

Within a few minutes, the golden eyed male came in the quiet classroom, his bag was placed on one of his shoulder. He was smiling brightly so early in the morning, the reason for his smile was (Name).

Bam was happy that (Name) was now back again in school, looking healthy and well. He skipped up to the busy girl and greeted her.

"Hey (Name)."

"Hello.. Bam." (Name) replied lowly as she looked at Bam with her wary eyes.

"What are you doing?" Bam asked as he gazed at the small stack of papers on the girl's hand.

(Name) stared at her envelope as if she was asking it on what she's doing. "..Just arranging my papers." She looked unsure, she was always unsure whenever she's with Bam.

Her mind always drifts of somewhere when she's in a middle of a conversation with him.

"Need any help?"

"Uh.. no need." The girl answered and pressed her lips together, making a thin line, scared of what might happen to her next since she had just rejected Bam. She averted her eyes from Bam after she saw Bam's defeated face.

Suddenly, someone's hand smack the back of Bam's head. It was none other than Khun who's brows are moved into a frown. He placed his hands on his hips before jerking his head onto Bam's seat that was beside by the window.

The male straightened up his back and said, "Alright, you can call me when you need any help." He waved at (Name) and walked to his seat while staring at Khun with a glare.