Chapter 30

┏━━━━°⌜ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ⌟°━━━━┓

The (h/c) haired girl trudged up to her classroom, her hair messy hair stuck at the side of her sweaty face

The (h/c) haired girl trudged up to her classroom, her hair messy hair stuck at the side of her sweaty face. Her classroom was at the sixth floor, she doesn't get that tired when she was with Bam, but now that she's alone, she could feel her legs almost giving up.

Her mate used to carry her heavy bag but then again, Bam wasn't here. Last night, (Name) had a hard time sleeping for she could still here how Bam groaned and moaned through the phone, Bam's realising that sound made the girl forget about the man that chased her.

She went up to her seat and plopped on it, making some of her classmates look at her in awe since (Name) the genius doesn't usually do that. She has never displayed any acts of laziness when in class, it was probably because of Bam being not present.

Her motivation to study goes down whenever her mate wasn't beside her, she needs to study more since her competition was already on Friday.

On that very day, the girl should get a lot of sleep and should not read or study, just so that her mind out be calm and at ease when she's already at the competition. She should also eat dark chocolate just an hour before the competition starts.

Cocoa or dark chocolates may improve brain function by increasing blood flow. Additionally, cocoa contains substances like caffeine and theobromine, which may be a key reason why it can improve brain function in the short term

This was advised by the blonde haired adviser, he's advised this to many students already and it really works for them. It helps their brain be prepared for an exam, quiz, competition or whatever it was.

The bell rang once the clock hit eight o'clock, students that were scattered on the hallways rushed to their classroom, so that they wouldn't be marked as late.

The first teacher walked to the classroom with a bag in hand, they walked to the teacher's table before greeting the class. The students stood up and greeted their teacher along with respectful bow.

(Name) took out her notebook that was meant for taking down notes, she stared at it for a brief moment before shaking her head to snap herself out fr daydreaming the sounds that Bam made last night, she still haven't moved on from how erotic it was, who knows what Bam was doing in the other line.

She looked up and stared at the board blankly, she already know how to compute the problems there, heck she can easily solve it with just using her mind.

When a question was thrown to the class, the teacher was looking for a volunteer who wants to solve the problem on the board. (Name) instantly raised her hand, when the teacher noticed her, he shook his head and said, "Except for (Name)."

Upon hearing that, the girl stared at her teacher's face and almost robotically turning her head back to her notebook, she'll just have to solve the problems on her trusty notebook.