Chapter 10

┏━━━━°⌜ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ⌟°━━━━┓

The (h/c) haired girl has been staring at nothing ever since the scene at the storage room happened

The (h/c) haired girl has been staring at nothing ever since the scene at the storage room happened. (Name) could still feel how Bam gently held her trembling frame against his own.

She had a hard time swallowing the truth but atleast she managed. She has also been having a hard time eating since her stomach felt like it was on fire, she wondered that if she ate a raw meat then it would be cooked on her stomach.

She liked how gentle he was despite her being mean to Bam. She felt as if she was loved whenever she was with Bam, she loved the feeling of it. She regrets being mean to Bam, she was the worst but she'll try to change herself.

Though, what she always did was a mistake or just straight up wrong. She did all she can just to be not the same as her lying and cheater of a father. Her own father was disgusting to her.

And now, she's the same as her father.

A disgusting omega.

Disgusting.

The cold room became quiet after the (h/c) haired girl said that she should've been the one who apologized. She played with her hands on her lap nervously, her heart thumped against her chest as she breathed in and out before saying,

"I'm sorry."

(Name)'s soft yet loud apology echoes in the cold room, the girl's apology made Bam tense up, he smiled brightly making the room almost lit up from his bright smile, he took the girl's hand and clutched it gently before saying, "You don't have to say sorry."

Suddenly, Bam leaned in and then wrapped his arms around the girl. He gently pets her head and at the same time ran circles on her back.

The male made a victory dance in his head, he gripped his own hand turning his knuckles white for he needed to contain his extreme happiness. He had wished to hug (Name) before and now he's finally doing it.

(Name) couldn't help but flinch at first and then blush at the sudden contact, she loved it. She liked how Bam was warm and (Name) could also hear and feel the male's heart beating fast. She was not used to having physical contact with others with if it was Bam then it's fine.

She needed to get used to Bam since she's become a bit afraid of the male.

The two stayed hugging for a while and after a moment, the girl finally pulled away from the hug and looked up from her lap, she looked at Bam with her eyes wide from surprise. "..Why?" She breathed out, her voice was low.