Chapter 13

┏━━━━°⌜ ʀᴀɪɴʏ ᴅᴀʏꜱ ⌟°━━━━┓

The rain poured heavily outside, droplets of water tapped against the large windows on the Grace's house

The rain poured heavily outside, droplets of water tapped against the large windows on the Grace's house. The (h/c) haired girl was seated on a comfortable couch, she was now dry and was wearing Bam's sweater that hung against her small frame. Her wet clothes from earlier were placed in a plastic.

The sleeves of the sweater was long enough to give the girl a sweater paws, but she was very comfortable with clothing or possibly just because of Bam's cinnamon scent that was still present on the said clothing.

(Name) stared at the window, ignoring the the television that had an on- going movie. She was more entertained by the rain, the sound of it tapping against the window and the ground was what she loves to hear for it was calming to her.

It has been her habit to listen to the rain ever since she was little. She'd stay on the garden and watch the water fall on to the ground.

The sound of the heavy rain covers the sound of her mother crying.

The child (Name) was used to the sound of her sobbing, but there were also times where she gets irritated of the constant crying. When the rain comes, it drowns out the depressing sounds that her own mother makes.

The rain makes (Name) happy unlike other people, she'd run under the rain when she was little and up until now. Her grandmother always had a hard time to stop her granddaughter from running in the rain.

Fortunately, the golden eyed male was able to put a stop from (Name)'s bad habit of loving the coldness. It seems that Bam was already aware that (Name)  agrees to his every statement ever since the incident on the storage room.

He'll be much more wary of his use of words since (Name) does get a bit sensitive sometimes, it was normal to omegas being sensitive according to Khun.

The girl's sight of the rain on the window was disturbed by Bam who stood in front of her eyes, making her look up to Bam. Bam was now clean and dry except his hair was still damp from his shower, he was wearing a gray shirt and some comfortable sweat pants, it was his home clothing.

"You really like the rain, huh?" Bam said and gave the girl a small smile at the same, he then took a seat beside (Name) even though the couch was very wide.

The (e/c) eyed girl just replied with a nod as she stared at Bam's golden coloured eyes. She did that for a brief moment before turning her head to stare at the television, she never really liked watching one.

It hurts her eyes and would often make her light headed, though, the video game that Bam picked was good enough to entertain her picky eyes.