Chapter 23

┏━━━━°⌜ ꜱᴡɪᴍᴍɪɴɢ ⌟°━━━━┓

The (h/c) haired girl and Bam were now standing in front of Khun's door

The (h/c) haired girl and Bam were now standing in front of Khun's door. They were waiting for him to get ready since they were finally going to swim, Khun still wasn't ready since he was busy playing his game while eating.

(Name) was not wearing a swimsuit, she didn't have one at home for she doesn't swim and doesn't know how to swim, all she had was a sports bra and a skin tight shorts that were good enough to wear while swimming.

Though, despite finding a wearable clothing to swim with, (Name) was forced by Bam to wear a shirt. The male wouldn't budge from his seat if when (Name) still haven't placed on a shirt, Bam acted like a child. The girl had no choice but to wear one, she obeys Bam's desires.

When Bam was satisfied with what (Name) was wearing, he finally stood up after he saw her wearing a shirt. He liked how (Name) looked in her swim wear but he knew that he wouldn't like how other guys would look at his girl if (Name) walked around with no shirt on.

He was ecstatic that he now have his mark on (Name).

His mark on her would prevent any other alpha's or beta's from getting near his omega after seeing the mark, they would know that an alpha would come on their way if they ever touched his marked person.

Though, having a mark would not exactly put someone away from danger or a person who have an atrocious plan.

Bam took a hold of his girl's hand and gave her hand a gentle squeeze as he stared directly at his friend's door, he had a smile on he face that say that he's jubilant today.

He was wearing some beach shorts he found on his drawer and he didn't wore any top, his upper body was displayed and the girl couldn't help but stare at it. Bam goes to the gym with his father so it is expected for Bam to have muscles to die for.

Not long after, the sky blue haired male finally opened his door, he was dressed almost as the same as Bam's. He ruffled his hair before saying, "Isn't it too early to swim?" He still wanted to sleep despite hibernating for more than ten hours.

"It's not, it's already eight and the sun is already up." Bam replied, his brows furrowed as he stared at his friend. (Name) was quiet the whole time, the only thing that kept her away from being bored was the ant on the ground.

Khun closed his door shut and turned his head at (Name) since she was very quiet. His frowned when he caught a whiff of a familiar scent which was not the same as (Name)'s.

He had a puzzled look when he looked at his friend who was staring back at him. He opened his mouth to speak and said, "Did you guys--?" He couldn't finish his sentence for he was confused.

The confused male knew that there was a possibility of (Name) and Bam being mates but now was kind of too early, he knew that Arlene would be happy for her son finding a wonderful mate. He didn't think these two in front of him would already be partners.