Chapter 17

┏━━━━°⌜ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ⌟°━━━━┓

The first destination was the museum, the drive there only took about two hours, it was supposed to be three hours but there was no traffic stop since it was still very early

The dark brown haired male was comfortable in his seat for (Name) was beside him. His back was pressed on the soft chair as he waited for the tour guide or teacher to let their students walk out of the bus.

Once everything was prepared, the blonde haired teacher ushered his students to walk out of the bus quietly and in the straight line. Thankfully, the third year students were disciplined and listened to their teacher.

Of course Bam made (Name) line up in front of him since he believes in 'ladies first', his father, V, also does it to Arlene. The whole class was now out of the bus, they were cleanly lined up just beside the bus.

The (e/c) eyed girl had her hands on the string of her sling bag, she had already double checked if whether everything was already there and it was. She tensed up when she felt a hand placed over one of her shoulder, she was sure that it was Bam's since the hand was warm.

She turned around to look at Bam to ask what he needed, "Bam..? Anything you need?"

"A-ah, I didn't mean to--"

"It'a alright, Bam." The girl reassured Bam with a small smile but then her smile dropped when she saw Khun massaging his head. Khun had probably gotten a migraine for reading while being in a bus.

(Name) looked at Khun with concern filling her eyes. "Khun? Are you okay? I have some pills here if you want." She said as she took out the pack of pills that can help with Khun's head ache.

"Yeah, thanks. I forgot to bring this." The sky blue haired male stared at the medicine on (Name)'s hand before taking it, he immediately gulped in the pill and didn't even drink a cup of water.

"You shouldn't have read while riding the bus."
(Name) frowned as she said this. She's read some studies about this and the study said that reading and watching while riding a vehicle was not bad for anyone's health but it would be bad for their eyes.

"Well, I was bored so I--"

"Khun, listen to (Name)." Bam interrupted Khun's annoyed reasoning with a commanding voice. To be honest, Bam looked like a father scolding his child while (Name) is the mother who's always defied by their child.

Though, if Bam and (Name) ever have a child in the future, for sure that their child would be sweet and soft unlike Khun who's a total clown at times.