Chapter 16

┏━━━━°⌜ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ⌟°━━━━┓

The (h/c) haired girl and Bam fell asleep with their faces in front of eachother

The (h/c) haired girl and Bam fell asleep with their faces in front of eachother. Bam was the last one to fall asleep since he was too busy staring at the girl's peaceful sleeping face. (Name) easily fell asleep for she was very comfortable in her bed, plus the cold temperature of the room.

The next day, the girl woke up from the sound of her alarm clock ringing, she snoozed the alarm clock by slapping her hand on top of the said device. It was only 4:30 AM, and the girl have an hour of getting ready before Bam comes to pick her up.

The bus at the school would leave for the destination around six in the morning. They should leave early to prevent getting delayed from traffics.

She sat up and rubbed her sleepy eyes to stay awake, she then stook up and trudged up to her bathroom to get ready for the school trip. (Name) have two bags, the big one for the food and a cute pastel sling bag that has her suppressants, wallet, sanitizer and more important stuff. Let's also not forget about the tickets for the bus.

She took first took a bath and also dressed up in a very comfortable clothes, just some pants and shirt inside of the hoodie. She knew that it'd be cold inside the bus, she loves the cold but she doesn't like the idea of getting sick because of what she loves.

After she's done washing and changing, (Name) walked out of her room and went to the kitchen to make her favourite onigiri. Her favourite was just a mix of tuna, mayonnaise and rice. After finishing on making twelve onigiris, she took out the tupperware and placed the ten onigiris, she will be eating the other two for breakfast.

Once (Name) is finished with eating her breakfast, she clean the place where she made the onigiri before heading back to her with the tupperware of onigiris, she placed it on the spare space on her bag.

She went back to the bathroom to brush her teeth and she also bought a cute pack of mint candies that would be used if she ever ate something that would make her breath smell bad.

Everything was now ready for the school trip, all that (Name) had to do was kiss her grandmother goodbye.

(Name) walked through the long and dark hallways with her backpack full of food on her back. She opened her grandmother's door and went to the bed where Aiko is, the girl placed a hand over the old woman's shoulder and lightly shook it.

"Grandma." (Name) spoke in a hushed voice for she didn't want to her grandmother to be shocked if (Name) used her loud voice.

Aiko groaned and turned her head to her granddaughter with her sleepy eyes open. "What is it, (Name)?" She asked.

"I'm leaving for the school trip today."

"Really? Do you have everything? I can make you some quick food if you want." Aiko said and was about to sit up but (Name) pushed the old woman back down on the bed again.