Epilogue

┏━━━━°⌜ ᴛᴡɪɴꜱ ⌟°━━━━┓

"Kimi- chan! Open up!" The (h/c) haired female cooed at the small baby girl who was in her high chair

"Kimi- chan! Open up!" The (h/c) haired female cooed at the small baby girl who was in her high chair. The baby slapped her hands at the table before opening up and taking the food from her mother, she was eating much more well than her troublesome brother.

"Mm! You eat so well, Kimi." (Name) complimented her daughter and then she stroked the baby's head gently. She was glad that her daughter was a good child unlike her son, her son kept on troubling her despite being seven months old.

The mother then moved on to her moody son, despite feeling stressed in the afternoon, she gave her son a big smile as she took a spoonful of her homemade rice porridge before moving the spoon up to her son's face. "Kio- chan! Here come's the airplane~"

(Name) moved her hand around with the spoon, she made sound effects along the way. The baby boy opened his small mouth and waited for the airplane to come, he clapped his hands when he caught the airplane.

"Good job, Kio!" The female cooed at her son, making Kioshi look almost proud. The baby babbled and flailed his hands around asking for his mother to carry him while his sister, Kimiko just stayed put at her seat, she remained quiet like (Name) when she was a child.

The seven month old Kimiko was obedient and intelligent like her mother, she crawl or waddle to the person who's calling her and would even try to speak when someone was talking to her. This was making (Name) and Bam proud of their amazing and cute daughter.

Sighing, (Name) took her son from the high chair and paced him in her lap. She then took the spoon from her daughter's hand that was trying to scoop up the rice porridge but kept on failing to do so since her hand still wasn't able to control her small hand.

She took a spoonful and gave it to her obedient and independent daughter, that was the last spoon for her daughter. (Name) smiled and stroked her daughter's head once again, Kimiko never really gave her mother a hard time, it was always just Kioshi.

The adult took took her female daughter from the high baby chair and carried her up to their room, she then placed her down the soft carpeted floor for Kimiko to crawl and play around.

(Name) had gotten used on carrying to babies in her hands, she also may have gotten some muscles because of it. She then went back to the kitchen with her son since Kioshi still wasn't finished with his lunch.

It takes thirty minutes or more than an hour to make Kioshi finish his food, it his father was the one handling him then the baby boy would've finished eating in a matter of minutes. Yes, it was already clear who Kioshi's favourite is.

"Gosh, you're so handful." (Name) complained as she booped Kioshi's nose with her pointer finger while the baby boy just let out a cute giggle at his mother's actions.