Chapter 25

┏━━━━°⌜ ᴍʏꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱ ⌟°━━━━┓

The art above is drawn by me

The art above is drawn by me. I posted it on my two twitter accounts, @ilysmBaam and @saltehcake. The @ilysmBaam account was supposed to be a secret account meant for simping for Bam only lmao

I also made a an art account on Instagram! My username there is also @saltehcake

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

The (h/c) haired girl quickly closed her door behind her back, she rushed up to the broken picture frame and tried to pick up the broken glass with just by using her hands.

She hissed when she felt a small piece of glass piece her pointer finger, she clutched her hand to her chest because of the pain she felt. She stood up and walked to her bathroom, she looked back again at her bedside table before going in her bathroom.

Her room was insanely silent, the sound of the water rushing of was the only thing that can be heard as she washed her wounded finger. Her breathing were heavy and at the same time the hairs on her arms were standing up from the chilly feeling that someone was staring at her.

Once she was finished washing the blood off of her finger, she placed two band aids on it before walking up to her dresser and taking her comfortable pajamas. She went back to her bathroom, she also made sure to close it tight before taking off her uniform.

After she got changed, she washed her face before going out. She now learned her lesson on cleaning glass, she took a broom and a dustpan, cleaning the glass off of her floor.

(Name) threw the glass shards onto her small trashcan that was underneath her study table. She opened the food stock and took the cinnamon bread that had been her favourite ever since she tasted it back at the school trip.

Taking a seat on her study table, she opened her book before opening the door the wrapper of her cinnamon bun. She's already read this book but she  needed to read it again for information to stay on her mind.

After a few hours into reading, a sudden sound made the girl jump up form her seat. She sighed when it was just her phone, she walked to her bed where the phone was, she took it to her study table.

Seems that she was being paranoid again.

The one calling her was Bam, she now smiled and answered the  call, "Hello?" She spoke softly.

"Are you reading again? You should be on bed now, (Name)." Bam spoke seriously at the other line, he really didn't want his mate to be tired, he wanted to see (Name) shining brightly whenever Bam would pick her up from her home.