Chapter 35

┏━━━━°⌜ ʜᴜɴɢʀʏ ⌟°━━━━┓

Being at the hospital was boring for many people, but it was fun for the (h/c) haired girl for she gets to have some alone time with her mate

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Being at the hospital was boring for many people, but it was fun for the (h/c) haired girl for she gets to have some alone time with her mate. Her grandmother had visited her a few days ago but she had to go back to the other hospital once again.

It was fun for (Name) since she and Bam managed to spend their time just watching movies and doing homeworks that Khun brings, their homeworks weren't that a lot.

The girl would be discharged in atleast one more week, she had been staying in the hospital of a week already and the doctor has finally allowed her to eat solid foods since her wound did heal very fast. It was possible that her fast recovery was because she was always around her.

Studies say that a person, may it an omega, alpha, or a normal beta, whenever they are injured or wounded, they'd heal faster if their mate was at their side for it the loving and calming aura of the mate helps ease the injured one.

Their adviser, Mr. Lero Ro made sure that the modules that were brought to the couple was not that many since he doesn't want them to get tired and stressed, after all, the two did went in a traumatic experience.

If the girl was discharged, the room of where the incident happened wouldn't be her room again, of course it wouldn't be, who would want to be in a room where you're almost sexually harassed?

Her room would be at the second floor, a much more guarded placed than her last one, Arlene had also said that she's allowing her son to stay at the (Last Name)'s estate to look after (Name).

Bam also liked the idea of being in the same room as his mate since with that way, he can protect her at all times and possibly do whatever they want, but not that kind of anything, he have on intention of doing it with (Name) yet.

But if (Name) asks him to, then so be it. There would be now that he could refuse the girl's offer, after all, Bam wanted it too. He had just been holding himself back just to not make (Name weirded out or something.

Currently, the two were just on the bed watching some yummy food mukbang they came across YouTube. Bam had his arm placed over his mate's shoulder and the girl was pressed at his side.

Bam was the one who moved this time since if (Name) ever moved then she could have a possibility of opening her wound again. (Name)'s wound was a stab wound, the attacker had a small knife with him.

(Name) gulped at the sight of the delicious food, she looked up at Bam and gave him a hopeful eyes, hoping that they can order some food outside.

Noticing his girl's stare, Bam let out a laugh and looked down before asking, "Let me guess, you're hungry?" He then placed a hand over (Name)'s stomach as if he was feeling it.