Chapter 21

┏━━━━°⌜ ᴛᴇʀʀɪꜰɪᴇᴅ ⌟°━━━━┓

The (h/c) haired girl was at the bathroom, washing her body since she was feeling sticky, she didn't brush her teeth yet since she still had to eat dinner AKA her leftover onigiris

Bam was busy scrolling through his social media account to distract himself from the fact that (Name) was showering with just a single door between Bam and her. The male shook his head and mentally slapped his own face to erase some dirty thoughts when he heard the shower running.

He was kind of glad and at the same time not that there were two separate beds, (Name) took the bed that was near the transparent sliding doors since it was in front of the air conditioner. He was glad since he can hold himself back for (Name) was sleeping a bed away from him, though a part of him didn't like that.

He continued on wity scrolling on his feed. Not long after, (Name) finally stepped out of bathroom, she wore her favourite beige pajamas. A towel was hanging on her shoulders for her hair was still damp.

"That was quick." Bam commented, his eyes never leaving his phone, he was afraid that he couldn't control himself if he looked at (Name).

Especially when he's all alone in a room with her.

"Mhm, the water was too cold for me." (Name) reasoned, she walked over to her paper bag and took the container that had the onigiris, she placed in on Bam's bed.

Upon hearing (Name)'s reply, Bam let out a chuckle before asking, "Hah, I thought you liked the cold?" He reached out a hand towards the girl and took a hold of her hand.

Bam pulled the girl up to his side, he made her sit beside him. Bam jumped out of his bed and stood up behind (Name), he took the towel from the girl's neck and began drying out (Name)'s hair.

"The temperature, yes but I shower with warm water." (Name) reasoned, her shoulder slumped from how comfortable she was with Bam drying out her hair.

"Hmm." Bam hummed with a tender smile present on his face. He was pleased that (Name) was no longer shy to him, he started noticing that the girl was much more comfortable around him.

Suddenly, (Name) leaned onto Bam, making the male a bit surprised. He let out a laugh and said, "I can't dry your hair if you do that." He tried to gently push (Name) away but the girl came back leaning on him again.

"You're warm." (Name) stated, she was beginning to like warm stuffs with just because of Bam. She played with the hem of her pajama as she enjoys the current calming mood of the moment.

Bam smiled once again, "I am?" He asked, he had been smiling all day because of (Name), he couldn't contain his smile for himself. He was contented that (Name) was the one for him, he'd do anything for (Name) to keep her safe and if the girl pushes him away then Bam would keep coming back to her.