Chapter 14

┏━━━━°⌜ ᴛʀɪᴘ ⌟°━━━━┓

The (h/c) haired girl walked out of her room, looking fresh and was ready for school

The (h/c) haired girl walked out of her room, looking fresh and was ready for school. She wore her uniform and her pastel coloured backpack on her back, she held on to the straps of the bag tightly when she felt as if someone was watching her on her own house.

She shrugged of the feeling of being watched.

She didn't say goodbye to her grandmother for the old woman was sleeping peacefully on her bed. Plus, (Name) knew that her grandmother would be too tired to make the girl breakfast because of Aiko's old body.

(Name) had to make her own breakfast and the only thing she could make was a ham an cheese sandwich. She just slapped the ham and cheese on the bread and then she's done, a breakfast in less than five minutes.

The girl sat on the floor and and took her black shoes, she slipped on her shoes and then stood up to open the door. When (Name) opened the front door, she was greeted with an unexpected guest.

It was Bam.

The golden eyed male waved sheepishly at the girl's direction, he smiled awkwardly when he saw (Name) staring at him with blank eyes. He sucked up a breath before asking, "Is it alright if I walk you to school?"

Bam wanted to walk (Name) again since his gut tells him to, he's been having this unsettling feeling whenever he leaves (Name) all alone by herself. Bam didn't like that feeling, he was gravely concerned for the and possibly his soon to be mate.

He had to leave Khun alone since he was busy with (Name).

"..It's alright. You don't have to ask." (Name) spoke lowly and gave Bam a small smile after she finished her sentence. To be honest, she was glad that Bam was here for she's been very uneasy these days when she's alone.

(Name) was about to walk but was stopped by Bam who placed his hand on the girl's shoulder. "I'll carry your bag." Bam suggested, he had an expectant look on his eyes.

"Y-you don't have to." (Name) stuttered, she's seen a scene like this in tye movies, she felt extremely shy that Bam was doing this. She was never the one to socialize and associate with anyone, Bam was the first one to do this to her.

"Come on, (Name)." The male shook his head when when (Name) refused his offer. He then, took the bag from (Name), leaving the girl no choice but to comply to him. Bam began walking, leaving (Name) alone with her dazed self.

The (h/c) haired girl just sighed and walked with Bam, she caught up with him since she didn't want to be alone. "Thank you." She whispered as she looked up at Bam who looked liked he was having a good time with just holding (Name)'s bag, the weight of it didn't even bother him.