Chapter 37

┏━━━━°⌜ ʜᴏʟᴅ ⌟°━━━━┓

WARNING!!This chapter contain sexual themes or to be exact a lemon/smut

WARNING!!
This chapter contain sexual themes or to be exact a lemon/smut. You have been warned, read at your own risk.

This is my first time making a lemon chapter, so forgive me if it'd be awkward.

Enjoy this long chapter! ♡

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

The dark brown haired male was carrying already two bags, one on his back and on on his hand, while his free hand held his mate's hand. He'd do that normally if he were walking beside (Name), there wouldn't be a day where Bam wouldn't hold his mate's hand.

And of course, the girl didn't carry a single bag for she was still healing her wound. She held Bam's hand tightly, she actually wanted to carry atleast one since Bam has been carrying everything for her by the start of their relationship.

They had just came from a taxi and had to carry their bags to their new room, Khun was in front of them walking and carrying two bags. The bags they were currently carrying was their clothes from the hospital.

Khun opened the door and left it open for his friends to walk in, he took off his shoes before walking on the house, leaving the couple behind. He had already finished Arlene's homemade food, so he had no more reason to stay.

He also wanted to play the new game that Bam told him a week ago. He had already downloaded it on his computer and all he had to was no was just play all day and rank up.. or just possibly sleep all-day and annoy the hell out of his brothers and sisters.

Bam stepped in on the quiet house, he turned his head to his girl with a concern filled eyes, he was worried of how  (Name) would act when she steps in the house, turns out that she was doing fine.

In fact, the girl was doing fine since her mate was there for her, there would be no way that she'd get scared if she's with Bam. She noticed Bam looking at her worriedly, so she gave him a small smile of reassurance.

She crouched and took off her sandals before stepping a foot at the wooden floor of her house. She helped Bam take off his rubber shoes since he had a heavy backpack in his back.

Once they finished taking off their outdoor foot wears, they entered the house. As usual, they were greeted with a silent area but the house was no longer dark, small lights lit up the place when the couple passed.

The lights had a sensor that would trigger it to light up if it senses any kind of movement around them, changing the lonely and dark hallway fill up with brightness, it was as if it was covering up it's dark past.