Chapter 19

┏━━━━°⌜ ᴋʜᴜɴ ⌟°━━━━┓

The whole third years were finished with exploring the whole garden, they have taken pictures with every possible flower that they have seen

The (h/c) haired girl's most favourite area of the  famous garden is the air conditioned one for she really does love being cold. The plants were placed where there's a cold temperature since that is where they'd only be able to grow, if the plants were under the sun then they wouldn't be able to grow.

The bus was already started and was ready to leave but when Lero Ro did a head count, he noticed that there was a certain someone missing. It was Khun, the sky blue haired male was missing.

The blonde haired teacher slapped a hand over his face and sighed exasperatedly before turning to Bam who was always beside Khun. "Where's Khun?" He asked with a serious look on his face.

"Uhm.. I don't know. He walked away from us when we where at the main garden." Bam answered and fiddled with his hands, it was kind of his fault but at the same time not since it was basically Khun's fault for being a dumbass today to get lost.

It was rare to have Khun being a dumbass, he was normally intelligent and all but he could possibly be just out of his head today or just bored that he walked around without looking at where he's going. Khun kind of regrets joining the field trip since most of the places he visited was already present at his father's home.

The class adviser walked out of the bus to look for his missing student. After approximately fifteen minutes, Lero Ro came back with a sweaty and haggard Khun.

The sweaty male trudged to his head and immediately took his towel to wipe off the sweat on his face. He sighed as he leaned on the comfortable bus seat, his classmates were staring at him but he paid them no mind, he was used to being the center of attention since his own father was famous.

"Are you okay? I have a cold water here." The girl said and took out her hydroflask from her bag that keeps her water cold or hot. She handed the said bottle to Khun and Khun gladly accepted it since he was in dire need of cold water.

"Thanks."

Khun's own water was all at room temperature, he never really had the time to pack for he was busy playing with his game all night that he forgot to pack up. His wallet was ready to pay for anything anyways, he didn't have to bring any food since he knew that there would be food stands and shops.

While Khun was drinking his cold water, the bus finally began moving to their third destination. Bam stared at Khun with his brows raised before asking, "Where'd you get lost?"

"In the maze, I didn't think that it'd be large." Khun answered and shrugged his shoulders as he ruffles his still silky hair despite being sweaty.