A Thousand Izuku's

Rn, who's your biggest celebrity crush?

Mine is— and forever will be— Dylan O'Brien. That boy is MIGHTY FIIIIINE.

Anyway I hope y'all are enjoying, cause our two MC's are boutta meet up again soon
😳😳

Also sorry about the choppy flow of this chapter☹️
Your girl Bear is not proud🤚

__________________________________

    Izuku emerged into a dimly lit hallway lined with deep, red-velvet wallpaper. There were dozens of doors on either side of the hallway, and the doorframes were all a decorative gold that somewhat resemble painting frames.

    He made his way down the hall, doing his best to look sure of himself. No one appeared to be around, so as he passed an open door, his curiosity got the best of him and he peered inside.

    The room resembled a school dorm, but was only accommodating enough for one person. A cheap cot was pushed up against the wall, and there was a small window with a desk underneath. Bland brown boxes littered the floor, some open but most still sealed with translucent tape.

    On the shelf, he saw a cookie jar. It was wide open and viciously incentivising. Izuku was not a selfish person; he never did things to please himself. But Midoriya was. It couldn't hurt this one time, right?

    Izuku snuck into the room and plucked a cookie from the jar. Quickly, making sure no one had noticed him, he slipped back into the main hall and began nibbling on the delicacy. It had been a struggle to feed himself lately, and he couldn't even remember the last time he had indulged himself with a sweet, so when the rich chocolate caressed his tongue, he couldn't help a little moan.

    The involuntary sound made him blush, and if that wasn't bad enough, to his utter horror, he wasn't the only one who'd heard it.

    "Izuku?"

    Izuku froze. He felt all the blood drain from his face. At the very least, maybe it would help balance out his cherry cheeks?

    "Was that you? I'd know that moan anywhere." The voice was coming from one of the cracked doors, but Izuku still couldn't see anybody.

    What should he do? Should he answer? Should he run? And exactly what had she meant by, "I'd know that moan anywhere"?

    Before Izuku could even stop to think anything through, however, he replied, "Pfft. Please. You wish."

    Izuku quickly clamped a hand over his mouth, his eyes widening to the size of saucers. Why did he just say that! He quickly looked back and forth, remembering he was still in the exposed hallway. He exhaled in relief; no one had seen him.

    "Come in here, Izuku. I wanna show you something." Her tone was suggestive, which was disgusting, but her greeting told Izuku two things: the way she addressed Midoriya was by first-name, which meant she was personally acquainted with him. She could be a friend of Midoriya's, but based on the way her voice made him instinctively recoil, it was doubtless the opposite. And, because she was so brass with him, the two probably knew each other pretty well. The only place Midoriya spent enough time to possibly reach a first-name basis with someone was the League of Villains hideout. So, that meant...

    "Yeah, well, I'm fairly certain you have nothing in there that I want to see."

    Izuku leaned against the doorframe, crossing his arms and acting as if it was something he did everyday. It was certainly not something he did everyday.