No Place Like Home

What is your favorite place to shop?

My go-to's are Hot Topic, Vans, and Zumiez. I have so many hoodies from Zumiez, it's honestly a problem. I mean— we talking a few hundred dollars worth of hoodies. I am literally obsessed w/ hoodies and it's not good because I have like 15 and what kind of person needs 15 hoodies?

I hope u all are doing good— love y'all *blows kiss*

_____________________________

    As Midoriya climbed the stairs, his palms grew sweaty. He hadn't been back home for months, and he wasn't sure how his mother was going to react. Would she be upset that he ran, leaving nothing but a note behind to say goodbye? Would she be happy that he was alive? Would she just shut him out, pretending he wasn't even there?

    "Calm down, kid. Everything's going to work out. Alright?" All Might set a hand on Midoriya's shoulder, trying to ground him.

    Soon, they reached Midoriya's door. Midoriya stood limply before it, trying hard to summon the courage to knock. Just do it. It'll either be fine, or it won't. Waiting will only prolong the inevitable.

    He rapped his knuckles against the chipped paint. He didn't have to wait long because the door swung open instantly, and before Midoriya could even blink, he was swept up into his mother's loving arms. She was sobbing, and it was mere moments before Izuku joined her. He'd forgotten how warm and safe her embraces were. She smelled like cherry blossoms, which brought on a whole new wave of tears, reminding him of his childhood at home.

    "You're back. My baby is home!" She wailed, too busy with her son to even notice Japan's number one hero standing not 5 feet away.

    "I'm so sorry, Mom," Midoriya mumbled, hugging her tighter.

    After hugging and crying for a while longer (All Might was starting to get restless; should he just leave and come back later?), Inko finally acknowledged All Might with a shriek, and quickly ushered her son and his new mentor into their modest home.

    She made them tea, and after the three settled down in the living room, Izuku told his mom everything. He told her how he'd felt like nothing but a burden to everyone in his life. He'd always loved his mom; but at the time, Midoriya thought she'd be better off without him. He was unpredictable, reckless, and naive. With his new Quirk, he'd lost control, and when his friends and family started believing that there was a true darkness in him, he'd fled. What if they were right?

    He'd ran, following the only path he'd ever known; hero work. He joined the League, letting his reckless and negligent personality run free. Behind the scene's, he'd work for the heroes. But, while he had the time, he'd live like a king and fuck some shit up. He no longer had a family, or a future, and on the inside he felt nothing but lonely and helpless. So he did whatever he wanted.

    His other half mourned the loss of his family and mother, but respected Midoriya's decision. It was smart; he'd done nothing but hold everyone back. If he extricate himself from the equation, the world could just move on without him. He fell further into darkness, having nothing and no one to lean back on. And by then, he was officially a villain. He grew paranoid, refusing to leave the confines of his own home, and hoped that somehow he could be satisfied with living vicariously through Midoriya, and knowing that his family was better off because of his sacrifice.

    As the months progressed, everything got worse. But, by that point, it had been too late to turn back. Midoriya and Izuku may never have been able to turn things around if it hadn't been for Shoto. Shoto had woken them up, reminding them of the happiness that they could've fought for but instead abandoned, and they both decided, on their own, that their new lives would never be enough.