Earlier: To Be Young And In Love

What is the name of the first anime you ever watched?

The other day, I sat my ass down, and I reflected; the first anime I ever watched was Beyblade: Metal Fusion

Are you shitting me? Fucking Beyblade?

I just... I don't know, I guess I'm disappointed in myself? Like, I used to love Beyblade, but now I've seen so many better Anime's; there's no competition. It's like comparing a firefly to the sun. One is obviously brighter. And it's not Beyblade.

Sorry for ranting; I just thought that was really funny yet simultaneously disheartening

Important Heads Up

This chapter gets a little steamy, and may be too intense for certain readers. To clarify, there is no smut, but the scene is sensual, and there's enough sexual tension to cut with a knife.

If you wish to skip over it, the  •••   will serve as a warning of when to stop and start reading again.

Also, this chapter implies that Midoriya and Shoto have sex; to further clarify, they don't. I just accidentally kinda made it sound like they do. Oops😏

_________________________________

Several Hours Earlier:

Midoriya pushed off of Shoto's chest in order to face him fully. "Wait... Me?" Confusion clouded his eyes.

"Yeah. Well, Izuku, anyway."

Something in Midoriya's mind seemed to click. "What the fuck did that bastard say to you?"

"He's not a bastard." Shoto countered.

    "First of all, you're avoiding the question. Second of all, he most certainly is a bastard, BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT!" Midoriya grabbed Shoto's shoulders and throttled him back and forth. "WHAT DID HE SAY TO YOU!"

"He wrote me a letter, and in it, basically said he wished we never met. And that he relied on me too much, so he had to extract himself from my presence before he got too attached. He also said that I didn't need him, and that we shouldn't meet again until I came to take him to prison."

"YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE ME TO PRISON?!"

"What? No! That was never part of the plan! Once you finish with this stupid League mission, we'll figure something else out. You're not going to get in trouble. You've done nothing wrong."

"Well, I wouldn't say nothing."

"You've done so many good things. No, I'll figure everything out. I promise."

Midoriya sighed in relief, indebted to Shoto's kindness.

Midoriya frowned, and looked toward his messy desk. "What was he thinking? I mean, I know he's super selfless and all, but how could he do that to you? How could anyone ever leave you?"

Shoto frowned too. "It's not the first time."

"Well, I'm not going anywhere. Okay? I'll work this out. I'm going to mend your broken heart, and then I'm going to fix my own. You focus on keeping me out of prison, and I'll focus on knocking some sense back into Izuku. He thinks he's doing the right thing, but he's dense as a brick. Obviously, he didn't notice that you felt that way."