Sleeping Beauty

This is kinda ironic, but I don't even remember the plot of the OG sleeping beauty. Like,,, there's a spindle? And a dragon? And a prince, or something?

Idk I'm dumb; but anyway who's your favorite Disney Princess?

I can't really decide between Mulan or Moana. They're both so badass.

Also, this chapter came out kinda creepy, but in a cute way?(I hope) It wasn't supposed to be creepy.
Oops?

__________________________________

    Head pounding, Izuku pushed himself up. He yawned, stretching his arms and legs outward like a cat.

    When he opened his eyes, he nearly fell to the floor. Where the hell was he?

    The room was plain. Hardwood floor, bare walls, a simple wardrobe, and a desk beneath the window. Izuku could find nothing to use as a location reference.

    At least, that's what he'd initially thought. He approached the elementary desk, intent on searching it's contents for clues, when he saw a faint handprint scorched into its surface.

    Memory after memory fired into his mind like a round of bullets. The bathroom. The mission. The scientist. The serum. Todoroki's house. Todoroki's body underneath his.

    Todoroki's body underneath his.

    Despite being alone, Izuku blushed profusely. Had he really tickled Todoroki in order to convince him to do his bidding? That was so embarrassing!

    Izuku could have just knocked himself out with a rock. But noooo, he had to make things difficult and fucking straddle the damn hero.

    Not that Izuku was mad about it; just flustered.

    But Izuku's sad, desperate love life didn't matter now; he needed to talk to Todoroki and tell him about the upcoming League of Villains mission. The jail heist had to be stopped; if it wasn't, the repercussions of the completed serum could throw society, and the world, into chaos.

    Entering what must have been the kitchen, Izuku spotted his hero notes journal, an empty glass, and the orange flower Todoroki had been holding earlier all on the granite countertop, but not Todoroki himself. Where was he?

    Izuku picked up the orange flower impulsively, then found another empty hallway to explore. Wow, Izuku thought, Todoroki's house is huge.

    Finally, having poked his head through every doorway he passed, he walked outside onto the back porch and began to circle around the large house.

    Was Todoroki even here? Had he left Izuku to fair for himself? Should he have just gone home? Was Todoroki's absence some kind of dismissal?

    Izuku was so caught up in his thoughts that he nearly tripped over a sleeping Todoroki lying on the back porch. He was slumped over in what looked to be a painful slouch, but it was amusing regardless.

    Izuku reached out and shook Todoroki's shoulder ever so gently. "Todoroki..."
In response, the boy just fell back against Izuku's shins, letting out a little snore.

    Izuku chortled to himself. He bent down, this time wrapping his arms around Todoroki's chest, and squeezed him in a tight embrace.

    "Todoroki... I still need to speak with you..." he whispered in the other boy's ear.
Todoroki's head fell back onto Izuku's shoulder, but he didn't wake up.

    Izuku laughed again, but didn't release Todoroki. It was raining hard outside, and the wind wasn't helping Izuku's chill. Instead, he just pulled Todoroki closer, hugging him like a teddy bear.

    Izuku probably should've put him down. Wasn't holding Todoroki like this an invasion of his privacy? Let alone, kind of creepy?

    But then, the wind gusted again, and Izuku abandoned the idea, instead favoring Todoroki's body heat.

    Todoroki suddenly shifted against Izuku's chest, turning his head to rest against Izuku's neck. He inhaled, taking in Izuku's scent, before sighing.

    "Mmmm... Midor...iya...."

    In response, Izuku tensed up like a board, and felt his face catch fire.

    "Todoroki? Are you awake?"

    Todoroki just snored lightly. Guess that answered that question.

    The air blowing from Todoroki's nose tickled Izuku's neck, and he couldn't help but laugh again. As much as Izuku didn't want to move— he never wanted to move again— he didn't want Todoroki to catch a cold.

    Slowly, Izuku gathered Todoroki in his arms, and idly sauntered back to the room he had woken up in. Todoroki was taller and bigger than him, but Izuku was plenty strong enough to hold him up alone. Plus, he liked the way Shoto's head rested against his chest. It filled his gut with frenzied butterflies.

He layed Todoroki exactly where he had slept a few minutes before, and perched on the edge of the bed.

    Izuku watched the boy doze for a few minutes. At some point, he even reached out to tuck away a few arrant locks of red hair.
Todoroki's hair was beautiful. Well, not just his hair... everything about him was beautiful. Even his scar.

    Izuku remembered seeing him in the UA Sports Festival for the first time. He had thought, wow... he's so powerful. Power and Quirk mastery were admirable, of course, but they also weren't solely what had caught Izuku's attention.

    Todoroki had been packing a lot of muscle, so much so you could see it through his uniform. He was taller than Izuku, handsome, powerful, reserved and respectful, and hot in more than one way. What was there not to be completely enthralled by?

    Izuku had forgotten about Todoroki and his crush entirely when his Quirk developed, like most trivial things that had seemed important pre-Quirk, but now that Todoroki had reappeared in his life, Izuku could hardly think of anything else.

    Yes, Izuku was certain: he'd always had feelings for Todoroki.

    Before, Midoriya's attraction had been mostly physical. The two had never met, and Izuku didn't know much about him personally. But now, after having met him in person, his feelings were rooted much deeper. Izuku didn't just love his appearance, but he also loved his personality and mind. Shoto Todoroki had always been enticingly attractive, purely a fantasy in Izuku's head, but now, with him mere inches away, a true relationship felt genuinely attainable.

    Izuku frowned, feeling his eyes well with tears. What nonsense was he gorging himself on? Todoroki didn't need him. No one needed him. There was no "relationship" to develop. They were simply two boys, from opposite lives, who had crossed paths because of pure happenstance. That didn't mean it was fate, or that they were meant to be. It was just a coincidence.

    Todoroki was inevitably going to be his demise. He would eventually be the one to turn Izuku in to the authorities.

    Izuku was a coward. He couldn't let himself grow attached to Todoroki, only to be striked down by his hand. His heart wouldn't be able to handle that.

    His feelings were already too strong.

    It was best to end things before they started.

Izuku bent down and kissed Todoroki's scar. Then, he drifted off to go find a pen.

____________________________________